June was the hottest June on record in the world

NewsFLASH
It's been a hell of a lot hotter before man came along.

Stop fear mongering

Geologic temperature record - Wikipedia
1000px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Wow it gets hot in June shocking.
Actually, it gets cold in June, in the southern hemisphere. Duh.
Oh my that must make it climate change. It gets to hot it’s climate change it gets to cold it’s climate change to wet climate change to dry climate change. If the climate change believers want to be taken seriously you might start by not claiming everything is due to climate change.

Oh my that must make it climate change. It gets to hot it’s climate change it gets to cold it’s climate change to wet climate change to dry climate change. If the climate change believers want to be taken seriously you might start by not claiming everything is due to climate change.
Your little hissy fit doesn't distract from the very stupid thing you said. You know now it was very stupid. Take some personal responsibility and own your stupid mistake.

I'm not sure if that is the dumbest climate quack talking point, but it has to be in the top 5.
You like to quack a lot...

Here is just our Holocene period (the last 14,000 years)....

View attachment 269482

Its been a lot warmer than it is today...
Damn that is an embarrasingly stupid talking point. No, really, talk all you like...embarrass yourself all day, for all i care...

I'm not sure if that is the dumbest climate quack talking point, but it has to be in the top 5.
You like to quack a lot...

Here is just our Holocene period (the last 14,000 years)....

View attachment 269482

Its been a lot warmer than it is today...
Damn that is an embarrasingly stupid talking point. No, really, talk all you like...embarrass yourself all day, for all i care...

Poor Libtard is getting his ass kicked with facts.... Again.....

FFI is not bright enough to have an intelligent conversation with.
Apparently, neither is the global community of scientists, whom you cite for your historical climate information, while , out of the other side of your neck, you imply they are all liars, incompetent, ignorant of all of their own life's work, or all three. You are embarrassing yourself.

"Done"? You know less than nothing about this topic. Son, you never even started.

Your little hissy fit doesn't distract from the very stupid thing you said. You know now it was very stupid. Take some personal responsibility and own your stupid mistake.
Sounds like your the one throwing the hissy fit. Here is the truth it gets hot in June every year weather patterns vary every year the stupid people are those who try and claim that because weather patterns change something they have been doing for millions of years it’s the result of climate change.

Forum List

Back