June was the hottest June on record in the world

Actually, if you look at the hand written records of the 1930's it has many times... Highest temp ever recorded was 92 Deg F. on July 29th 1932 at the anchorage weather station.

View attachment 269477

Anchorage, Alaska, hits 90 degrees in record-shattering heat wave
Its amazing how NOAA uses the Karl et al adjusted temps and not the empirically observed ones... BS
Then publish an academic, peer reviewed paper on it.

:auiqs.jpg:

You mean peer reviewed by fellow conservative funded scientists? It is hilarious how you leftist don't get how all of this works. These liberal, petulant scientists are funded to find evidence of climate change, not find evidence against it. They want funding so they can continue their pseudo-science and they have a political agenda. You figure it out.

51958481_962779017258681_4270373510104219648_n.jpg

Imagine living in toddster's fantasy world:

"911"

"I would like to report a fire."

"Yeah...so?"

"Well you need to send someone out to fight it. "

"Oh we do, eh? And why should we do that?"

"Because...it endangers people and property..?"

"Says you...exactly what size is the fire, in square millimeters? Exactly what temperature is it, to the hundredth of a degree celcius? At what temperature does drywall burn, and at what temperature do shingles burn?"

"I don't know...but I can see them burning now..."

"Says you. How do we know the fire won't just put itself out? At what temperature and size do fires not put themselves out, anyway? You don't seriously think you have the right to waste my money, do you?"

"I dont know..would you please just send someone to spray it with water?"

"Oh sure, just for you, Mr. Special. Just as soon as you tell us exactly how much water, in cubic centemeters, will be required to put it out to your satisfaction."

"Uh...what? Stop wasting time, the fire could spread to the neighbor's house!"

"Says you. Once you tell us the precise size and temperature of the fire, then you need to tell us the precise windspeed and direction,and precisely how much of each is required to endanger your neighbor's house, and precisely how long that will take."

"Oops, too late...now it has spread to your house."

"WE WILL GET SOMEONE OUT THERE RIGHT AWAY!!! SPARE NO EXPENSE!!!"

Last edited:
Imagine living in Fort Fun's fantasy world:

Spend $76 trillion on windmills, the climate will never change again. Promise!

You mean peer reviewed by fellow conservative funded scientists?
No, by scientists. Dont be shy, weirdo. Just come out and say it:

You are accusing the entire scientific community of being engaged in a vast conspiracy.

Yes, it is retarded as it seems. Take that nonsense to the dark web with the other retarded nonsense.

Alaska hit a record of 90 degrees last week. I don't think it ever hit 90 anywhere in Alaska.

Meanwhile 2,000 miles directly south of Alaska its cold and raining and summer has yet to arrive and its July 15th. :itsok:
Weird! It's almost as if, when scientists use the world "global", they are referring to the whole world, not just tiny patches of it. Can this be right?!?!

Alaska hit a record of 90 degrees last week. I don't think it ever hit 90 anywhere in Alaska.

Meanwhile 2,000 miles directly south of Alaska its cold and raining and summer has yet to arrive and its July 15th. :itsok:
Weird! It's almost as if, when scientists use the world "global", they are referring to the whole world, not just tiny patches of it. Can this be right?!?!
Lol
There is climate change… It’s just not man-made

Scientists everywhere wish you would stay off their side. :auiqs.jpg:

It is impossible for 'the Whole World' to be hot at any point in time.
Duhhh....

Forum List

Back