June Broke records for gun sales....up 136% over last year. Armed Americans are good for freedom.

Pretty sure riots, looting and general chaos happening in this country is not a fantasy.

No, it is a fantasy. You need to turn off FOX News and OAN. There's no general chaos.

You masters have been deliberately feeding you propaganda to keep you terrified and hysterical.

That keeps you obedient.

Very, very obedient.

Obedient in the "Sheep, in comparison, look like independent thinkers" sense.

And that's how your masters want you.

It's very obvious to anyone outside of your snowflake cult.
Oh, I get it. Today is Opposite Day!

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency - nothing more clear that the right is giving up hope for Trump's second term. Every time the Democrats win the presidency gun nuts run out and buy more in anticipation that Obama is coming for their guns - its a misguided reason but it is definitely indicative as to who Bubba expects to be in the White House. ;)
If "gun nuts" were the problem the left insists they are, there wouldn't be any leftists.

Hey, how many people injured/killed/robbed/beaten in the big 2A rally in Charleston last January?

Hint: None.

Yep......when democrat party terrorist groups, antifa, and black lives matter burn, loot and kill in democrat party controlled cities....

Rants like that are why Trump cultists are classified as the biggest snowflakes to ever exist on the planet. They're always melting down about some fantasy that their masters spoon fed to them.

Even funnier is how they're now bragging about getting manipulated into paying way too much for guns.
So you aren't a supporter of self-defense? Thugs are like that.
He thinks it's terribly unfair that people are able to resist leftist tyranny.

C'mon, man! Mom said it's his turn on the Politburo!

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency - nothing more clear that the right is giving up hope for Trump's second term. Every time the Democrats win the presidency gun nuts run out and buy more in anticipation that Obama is coming for their guns - its a misguided reason but it is definitely indicative as to who Bubba expects to be in the White House. ;)
Lies after lie. Remember the noose will tighten around you after the victory is complete. The GNP will drop. And it will drop some more. Ain't nobody going to work their balls off like a jackass creating things while taxed at 75%.
Then the left will insist everyone be put to work.

In camps.

Leftists sure do love work camps.

If "gun nuts" were the problem the left insists they are, there wouldn't be any leftists.

Hey, how many people injured/killed/robbed/beaten in the big 2A rally in Charleston last January?

Don’t be as stupid as you look. Gun nut doesn’t mean mass murderer. Gun nut = a gun owner who freaks out over everything from reasonable restrictions to a Democratic President to protesters by ranting like a MFer and stocking up on guns and ammo.

You have to be an absolute sub-moron, I can only hope you have not had opportunity to procreate, you, and everyone like you should be fixed so you cannot procreate, after all this time I finally agree with Margaret Sanger on one thing, many of you should be mandated by law to be sterilized.....
Dude. I’m way way smarter than you. What is your problem? My statement was clear you just went to insults like the riff raff around here. Have some pride in your writing.
"Duuuude," a bowl of jello holds more brain cells than you have on hand, you're OP was literally speaking, "impossibly stupid!"

You have to be an absolute sub-moron, I can only hope you have not had opportunity to procreate, you, and everyone like you should be fixed so you cannot procreate, after all this time I finally agree with Margaret Sanger on one thing, many of you should be mandated by law to be sterilized.....
Dude. I’m way way smarter than you. What is your problem? My statement was clear you just went to insults like the riff raff around here. Have some pride in your writing.
You're not the smartest guy in the room. You're not even the smartest guy in the room you're actually in.

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency
Because he is not considering putting Beto "I-am-coming-for-your-AR15s" Fake-Mexican O'Rourke in charge of the task?
:laughing0301:

Quit your bullshitting.

We will not stop until all gun laws are repealed.
AR15 is not all guns and plenty of liberals own guns and like reasonable laws. I want a gun I just don’t want idiots to have them so a background check is ok with me. So reasonable restrictions on clip sizes don’t bother me either. Id equip every home with a Mossberg 500, a Beretta 9mm plus a picture of the best president ever Barack Obama. Those are 3 things every home should have.
Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. Every time.

Don’t be as stupid as you look. Gun nut doesn’t mean mass murderer. Gun nut = a gun owner who freaks out over everything from reasonable restrictions to a Democratic President to protesters by ranting like a MFer and stocking up on guns and ammo.
I see you haven't yet come to terms that people don't have to change their behavior to assuage your butthurt.

People can buy what they want. Your approval is neither sought nor required. You should perhaps accept that simple fact.

You're all things crazy
what gun restriction prevents any crime?
It's not a stretch to react to an over tyrannical party hell bent on confiscating firearms
You're a nut if you sit back and do nothing

"Duuuude," a bowl of jello holds more brain cells than you have on hand, you're OP was literally speaking, "impossibly stupid!"
More insults no intelligence. I’ve got you pegged. You’re a little dog barking at a big dog behind a fence. Ruff mother f***er.

I see you haven't yet come to terms that people don't have to change their behavior to assuage your butthurt.

People can buy what they want. Your approval is neither sought nor required. You should perhaps accept that simple fact.
Narcissist's have issues when people don't accept their authority

More insults no intelligence. I’ve got you pegged. You’re a little dog barking at a big dog behind a fence. Ruff mother f***er.
I love that last part it's a keeper.
but some dogs are a bit bigger and stronger bite

You're not the smartest guy in the room. You're not even the smartest guy in the room you're actually in.
I’m top 1% smart. There are smarter people but there is a 99% chance you aren’t. I’ll take my chances.

Narcissist's have issues when people don't accept their authority
Prevalent among lefties, isn't it? "It will just be all so SIMPLE if you all acknowledge my obvious SUPERIORITY and accept everything I SAY without QUESTION!!"

I’m top 1% smart. There are smarter people but there is a 99% chance you aren’t. I’ll take my chances.
Apparently, you're not smart enough to figure out you look like an idiot.

Dude. Don’t be a puss. I am not king. I’d like the majority of people to support reasonable gun laws but no one is looking to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Dude. Don’t be a puss. I am not king. I’d like the majority of people to support reasonable gun laws but no one is looking to repeal the 2nd amendment.
We have reasonable gun laws. Guess what? Criminals don't obey them.

As for your asinine second claim, it's...well...asinine.

Repealing the Second Amendment – is it even possible?

It’s Time to Repeal—and Replace—the Second Amendment

Repeal the Second Amendment

Why It’s Time to Repeal the Second Amendment

I'll give you a chance to back off on your claim to be smart.

what gun restriction prevents any crime?
It's not a stretch to react to an over tyrannical party hell bent on confiscating firearms
You're a nut if you sit back and do nothing

he runs circles around himself and claims it's a victory

Forum List

Back