June Broke records for gun sales....up 136% over last year. Armed Americans are good for freedom.

Our need for the 2nd amendment has never been so evident as now. Thanks Democrats. You advocate to take our guns away then you defund the police and promote rioting. And here I thought the movie The Purge was just a movie.

That couple defending their house from an unwashed mob the other day reminded me of The Purge.
The only issue I saw was no body armor, or ballistic helmet and not using any cover and concealment

They were doing the best they could.
And now, the Negress A.G. is considering bringing some kind of charges against them!
I call, bullshit!

Our need for the 2nd amendment has never been so evident as now. Thanks Democrats. You advocate to take our guns away then you defund the police and promote rioting. And here I thought the movie The Purge was just a movie.

That couple defending their house from an unwashed mob the other day reminded me of The Purge.
The only issue I saw was no body armor, or ballistic helmet and not using any cover and concealment

They were doing the best they could.
And now, the Negress A.G. is considering bringing some kind of charges against them!
I call, bullshit!
That's why I am a big supporter of tactical training
As for the AG
any charges would be a waste of government money

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency - nothing more clear that the right is giving up hope for Trump's second term. Every time the Democrats win the presidency gun nuts run out and buy more in anticipation that Obama is coming for their guns - its a misguided reason but it is definitely indicative as to who Bubba expects to be in the White House. ;)
Lies after lie. Remember the noose will tighten around you after the victory is complete. The GNP will drop. And it will drop some more. Ain't nobody going to work their balls off like a jackass creating things while taxed at 75%.

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency - nothing more clear that the right is giving up hope for Trump's second term. Every time the Democrats win the presidency gun nuts run out and buy more in anticipation that Obama is coming for their guns - its a misguided reason but it is definitely indicative as to who Bubba expects to be in the White House. ;)

You are so right........the democrat Presidential candidate has a 12 point lead over Trump...so he should just quit right now......

Hilary's double digit lead for sure means she is going to be the next President......

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by double digits

Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump nationally, a new Bloomberg Politics poll shows.

Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June, prior to Trump's accusation that the federal judge in the Trump University lawsuit is biased because his parents were born in Mexico and Trump is advocating a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

-----
"Clinton has a number of advantages in this poll, in addition to her lead," pollster J. Ann Selzer, who ran the poll, told Bloomberg. "Her supporters are more enthusiastic than Trump's and more voters overall see her becoming a more appealing candidate than say that for Trump."

Pretty sure riots, looting and general chaos happening in this country is not a fantasy.

No, it is a fantasy. You need to turn off FOX News and OAN. There's no general chaos.

You masters have been deliberately feeding you propaganda to keep you terrified and hysterical.

That keeps you obedient.

Very, very obedient.

Obedient in the "Sheep, in comparison, look like independent thinkers" sense.

And that's how your masters want you.

It's very obvious to anyone outside of your snowflake cult.
4 shootings in chop didn't happen?
67 shot and 17 killed over the weekend in Chicago didn't happen?
Countless riots didn't happen
Your handlers are lying to you.

You are so right........the democrat Presidential candidate has a 12 point lead over Trump...so he should just quit right now......

Hilary's double digit lead for sure means she is going to be the next President......

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by double digits

Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump nationally, a new Bloomberg Politics poll shows.

Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June, prior to Trump's accusation that the federal judge in the Trump University lawsuit is biased because his parents were born in Mexico and Trump is advocating a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

-----
"Clinton has a number of advantages in this poll, in addition to her lead," pollster J. Ann Selzer, who ran the poll, told Bloomberg. "Her supporters are more enthusiastic than Trump's and more voters overall see her becoming a more appealing candidate than say that for Trump."

Besides. Alot of shit is gonna fly in the next 4 month's to the lead up of the Nov. election.
And most of it is not going to favor Beijing Biden!

You have to be an absolute sub-moron, I can only hope you have not had opportunity to procreate, you, and everyone like you should be fixed so you cannot procreate, after all this time I finally agree with Margaret Sanger on one thing, many of you should be mandated by law to be sterilized.....
Dude. I’m way way smarter than you. What is your problem? My statement was clear you just went to insults like the riff raff around here. Have some pride in your writing.

You have to be an absolute sub-moron, I can only hope you have not had opportunity to procreate, you, and everyone like you should be fixed so you cannot procreate, after all this time I finally agree with Margaret Sanger on one thing, many of you should be mandated by law to be sterilized.....
Dude. I’m way way smarter than you. What is your problem? My statement was clear you just went to insults like the riff raff around here. Have some pride in your writing.
the way you presented your post full of lies shows you are an ignorant person
all you need to do is look at the areas where the gun purchases are being made
If the bulk is made in the areas hardest hit with rioting it shows you are a lying sack of shit.

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency
Because he is not considering putting Beto "I-am-coming-for-your-AR15s" Fake-Mexican O'Rourke in charge of the task?
:laughing0301:

Quit your bullshitting.

We will not stop until all gun laws are repealed.
AR15 is not all guns and plenty of liberals own guns and like reasonable laws. I want a gun I just don’t want idiots to have them so a background check is ok with me. So reasonable restrictions on clip sizes don’t bother me either. Id equip every home with a Mossberg 500, a Beretta 9mm plus a picture of the best president ever Barack Obama. Those are 3 things every home should have.

Lies after lie. Remember the noose will tighten around you after the victory is complete. The GNP will drop. And it will drop some more. Ain't nobody going to work their balls off like a jackass creating things while taxed at 75%.
Obama fixed the economy Bush broke. Now Biden will clean up the fucking mess Trump made. God you’re stupid.

This is the gun nuts preparing for a Biden Presidency
Because he is not considering putting Beto "I-am-coming-for-your-AR15s" Fake-Mexican O'Rourke in charge of the task?
:laughing0301:

Quit your bullshitting.

We will not stop until all gun laws are repealed.
AR15 is not all guns and plenty of liberals own guns and like reasonable laws. I want a gun I just don’t want idiots to have them so a background check is ok with me. So reasonable restrictions on clip sizes don’t bother me either. Id equip every home with a Mossberg 500, a Beretta 9mm plus a picture of the best president ever Barack Obama. Those are 3 things every home should have.
1. it's not your job to designate what gun a person has in a home
2. it's not your task to determine who has the ability or right to own a gun. Damn democrats have been doing that to blacks for 2 too 3 century's
3. I'm not a gun snob but beretta's suck
4. obama was most assuredly not the best president ever.

Obama fixed the economy Bush broke. Now Biden will clean up the fucking mess Trump made. God you’re stupid.
beating a dead horse on an off topic subject obama fixed nothing

Yep......when democrat party terrorist groups, antifa, and black lives matter burn, loot and kill in democrat party controlled cities....

Rants like that are why Trump cultists are classified as the biggest snowflakes to ever exist on the planet. They're always melting down about some fantasy that their masters spoon fed to them.

Even funnier is how they're now bragging about getting manipulated into paying way too much for guns.
Prove you're not a LibBot by telling us where you differ from the Democrat Platform.

If the bulk is made in the areas hardest hit with rioting it shows you are a lying sack of shit.
I don’t speak moron. Try retyping in English.

I don’t speak moron. Try retyping in English.
I believe it's your language of origin

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT.

We need machine guns.

Yep......when democrat party terrorist groups, antifa, and black lives matter burn, loot and kill in democrat party controlled cities....

Rants like that are why Trump cultists are classified as the biggest snowflakes to ever exist on the planet. They're always melting down about some fantasy that their masters spoon fed to them.

Even funnier is how they're now bragging about getting manipulated into paying way too much for guns.
No scumbag, we can see before us with our own eyes what is happening, being done by you vermin.
Who you gonna believe -- the leftist with an agenda, or your own lyin' eyes?

Forum List

Back