June 6, 2019: An Economy on Shaky Ground

Investors have already signaled who they think will come out ahead of this transformation. The electric carmaker Tesla, despite all its problems, is still worth more on the stock market than either Fiat Chrysler or Renault. Uber is worth much more than the two combined, even after reporting a $1 billion quarterly loss. The Car Industry Is Under Siege
So how long can UBer keep this up.....your next crash will be caused by crap like this...fakebook stock...Tesla...companies whose revenue doesn't warrant the price Can ya say dot com ….knew ya could
Fake book?

173.35+5.02 (+2.98%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

173.75 +0.40 (0.23%)
After hours: 7:59PM EDT

cnbc says 3 fed tax cuts are priced into our market Guess fed doesn't think things are as great as trump says
We would be worse off because corporate confidence is way up under DJT so they hire more and he did away with H1B1 go arounds so companies have to hire more Americans. Democrats want to tax more. So I am not understanding your argument at all.
I don't care for more taxes either or any of the BS some dems are throwing What I don't like is businesses don't know to shit or get off the pot with this maniac in the WH Tariff ,,Canada then Mexico then we'll give China a dose Businesses don't know what to expect Now he's talking about easing up on Mexico if they buy vegetables from us The guy is a loose deck ,,,,and I'm being kind

Sometimes you have to have short term pain to achieve long term gain. Look at Abe Lincoln as an example.
You guarantee a short term pain ?? Recession possible pain for workers as china and mexico MIGHT retailiate Trump could get away with lots of his bs when he had teams of lawyers working for him ,,,like this pig barr does BUT countries won't lose face they won't take trump shit

So it is fair to say that we should wait for the final outcome before final judgment?
Agree and then count our losses if any and our gains Sometimes it's not just the winning or losing ,,but how you got there

Sometimes yes but it’s time we took some risks IMO

Forum List

Back