July 7 polls give Hillary several double digit leads

I will vote Johnson, because the other two are antiAmerican candidates.

Last edited:
Go ahead and waste your time dude, he's unknown, and what makes him so PRO-AMERICAN:eusa_think:, he will be at 6% on election day, why the fuck is he even running?, he can't win:eusa_naughty:

I've seen him on TV, and he dosen't look like anything, what has this guy even accomplished,? he looks like a line cook at Denny's...

Yank on it, Big Yank, because Trump and Hil are crooks.
K Dude go ahead and waste 3 or 4 hours of your time on election day for nothing, he's already underwater, 50% of the country has never heard of him, good luck with your dead Horse..

Johnson's probably crooked as a barrel of snakes too, the only reason he hasn't been exposed, is because nobody takes him seriously, and people don't give a damn about him, because he isn't going anywhere, and is not Viable.

upload_2016-7-8_19-11-56.jpeg

Yank on it, Big Yank, because Trump and Hil are crooks.
K Dude go ahead and waste 3 or 4 hours of your time on election day for nothing, he's already underwater, 50% of the country has never heard of him, good luck with your dead Horse..

Johnson's probably crooked as a barrel of snakes too, the only reason he hasn't been exposed, is because nobody takes him seriously, and people don't give a damn about him, because he isn't going anywhere, and is not Viable.
If you can vote for either of Hil or Trump, you are crooked.

Go ahead and waste your time dude, he's unknown, and what makes him so PRO-AMERICAN:eusa_think:, he will be at 6% on election day, why the fuck is he even running?, he can't win:eusa_naughty:

I've seen him on TV, and he dosen't look like anything, what has this guy even accomplished,? he looks like a line cook at Denny's...

He is called American as he will take this country back to the wild west the fastest. The wild west is all far conservative anti-government beliefs are based on.

He is called American as he will take this country back to the wild west the fastest. The wild west is all far conservative anti-government beliefs are based on.
Johnson would have a Dem senate and a GOP congress to keep him in control. His veto pen would force the two parties to compromise.

Comey punk bitched Chaffetz, who begged for more.

Get over it, Vigilante, you guys are sliding into the abyss.

Of course we all take a subversive DemoRATS take on these issues....JakeAss!
You are a subversive far rwnj cuckservative, Vigilante. You are no Republican. Real Republicans will not vote for Trump.

So they will give it to the Hildebeast, you say, to CONTINUE the CORRUPTION with the Republican establishment?....THIS is why we have Trump as a candidate...but don't let anyone spoil you DemoRAT delusion!

Of course we all take a subversive DemoRATS take on these issues....JakeAss!
You are a subversive far rwnj cuckservative, Vigilante. You are no Republican. Real Republicans will not vote for Trump.

So they will give it to the Hildebeast, you say, to CONTINUE the CORRUPTION with the Republican establishment?....THIS is why we have Trump as a candidate...but don't let anyone spoil you DemoRAT delusion!
We will not let the far rwnj cuckservatives have the party . . . not going to happen.

Forum List

Back