Julian Castro moves closer to 2020 presidential run with exploratory committee

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Isn't he Fidels younger brother?... The CommieRAT presidential primaries should be SOME FUN watching left wingers vie for who is the wackiest asshole amongst themselves!

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro on Wednesday launched a presidential exploratory committee, a significant step toward mounting a presidential bid in 2020.

Castro said he would make an announcement about his plans on January 12 in Texas. Castro's decision to form an exploratory committee, which is often seen as a formality before starting a presidential campaign and allows him to start raising money, gives him a jumpstart in what's expected to be a crowded Democratic field, which already consists of two declared candidates -- Rep. John Delaney of Maryland and Richard Ojeda, a former congressional candidate in West Virginia who lost his 2018 bid. "As a kid growing up on the west side of San Antonio, I never thought that I'd one day be making this announcement," the former San Antonio mayor tweeted Wednesday. "I'm exploring a candidacy for President of the United States in 2020 to renew the promise of this country for all." In a brief phone interview, Castro told CNN that he is "definitely leaning in one direction in terms of my candidacy for president," and felt now was the right time.

Read more at cnn.com ...

Let him run and let him be a front-runner.

He doesn't get the nomination 50% of the dem s-p-I-c-s will stay
home.

If he gets the nomination over the Blacks, the Blacks will stay home.

Meanwhile poor Bernie has to decide if he wants to become a President,
because if he does, he has to register as a democrat to run in their primary.

Maybe he'll give it a whirl as a 3rd party guy, if the Dems don't erase their
new rule.

Julian Castro is smart, Julian Castro is Hispanic, Julian Castro is former HUD Secretary and San Antonio mayor, Julian Castro is the next President Of The United States of America

he's gonna announce on Jan 12th that he's the next president. you have to be decisive. presidents TAKE CONTROL.

"we need a 21st century blueprint for prosperity, so that we can get people to work in this 21st century" - Castro...he's certainly eloquent!

he's gonna announce on Jan 12th that he's the next president. you have to be decisive. presidents TAKE CONTROL.

LOL, you forgot about Hilly and Beto-)

Your synopsis is possible, but while I don't want to burst your bubble, let me be the 1st to say------------->highly unlikely-)

Your synopsis is possible, but while I don't want to burst your bubble, let me be the 1st to say------------->highly unlikely-)
i dont care if he wins. the thrill of the campaign is what i'm interested in. if he wins, or Trump wins, i win either way! a handsome, young, VIGOROUS president either way (trump is young at heart, and his health makes him young)

Julian Castro is smart, Julian Castro is Hispanic, Julian Castro is former HUD Secretary and San Antonio mayor, Julian Castro is the next President Of The United States of America

George Bush is Mexican. Looks just like Julian.

i dont care if he wins. the thrill of the campaign is what i'm interested in. if he wins, or Trump wins, i win either way! a handsome, young, VIGOROUS president either way (trump is young at heart, and his health makes him young)

OK, I get it, but yet I don't.

That is perfectly good though, to each their own.

i accept your surrender

i accept your surrender

I would not call it surrender, but rather a lateral move, lol!

Ben Carson now has Julian's HUD job. he takes far more naps than Julian!

the rent went through the roof under Julian

Isn't he Fidels younger brother?... The CommieRAT presidential primaries should be SOME FUN watching left wingers vie for who is the wackiest asshole amongst themselves!

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro on Wednesday launched a presidential exploratory committee, a significant step toward mounting a presidential bid in 2020.

Castro said he would make an announcement about his plans on January 12 in Texas. Castro's decision to form an exploratory committee, which is often seen as a formality before starting a presidential campaign and allows him to start raising money, gives him a jumpstart in what's expected to be a crowded Democratic field, which already consists of two declared candidates -- Rep. John Delaney of Maryland and Richard Ojeda, a former congressional candidate in West Virginia who lost his 2018 bid. "As a kid growing up on the west side of San Antonio, I never thought that I'd one day be making this announcement," the former San Antonio mayor tweeted Wednesday. "I'm exploring a candidacy for President of the United States in 2020 to renew the promise of this country for all." In a brief phone interview, Castro told CNN that he is "definitely leaning in one direction in terms of my candidacy for president," and felt now was the right time.

Read more at cnn.com ...
the daily show asked him about that whole fidel thing!

i watch a lot of boxing. people who are invincible get beaten by someone who doesnt have the same style. Castro can beat Trump. CASTRO CAN BEAT TRUMP!

Forum List

Back