Julian Assange: CIA Is The World's Most Dangerous Incompetent Agency [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
We think of these spy agencies as being diabolical and evil. Because of course, that’s how they are in the movies. In reality, they have a “national security” cover blanket – a very thick one – that allows for rampant stupidity and incompetence with no oversight.

Until there is a purge of all 911 traitors in the CIA, he is right.

The CIA and Mossad are the brains, funding, arming, photoshopping, and recruiting functions of ISIS.

Dangerous yes, incompetent, nah.

I don't know, some pretty dangerous CIA-produced hacking malware is currently wreaking havoc around the world. It's even wreaking havoc on our allies.

One would have to buy into the notion that the outcome was unintentional, the CIA has long been leveraged to create chaos and destabilization around the globe, including the toppling of other duly democratically elected governmental leaders.

I don't know, some pretty dangerous CIA-produced hacking malware is currently wreaking havoc around the world. It's even wreaking havoc on our allies.

One would have to buy into the notion that the outcome was unintentional, the CIA has long been leveraged to create chaos and destabilization around the globe, including the toppling of other duly democratically elected governmental leaders.

Interesting point. Thanks.

Question everything .... it's all we have left, and the only thing they cannot take away. The system can only operate like this when the masses are divided and quibbling amongst themselves.

Fenton,

Can we question Global Warming, or should we be put in prison for that, as the Dem Party wants?

Question everything .... it's all we have left, and the only thing they cannot take away. The system can only operate like this when the masses are divided and quibbling amongst themselves.

True. We're trapped in an ugly dark Matrix. All we have left is our own personal resistance.

True. We're trapped in an ugly dark Matrix. All we have left is our own personal resistance.
There is no voting our way outta this, and the system learned the lessons from Bacon's Rebellion; the unsubstantial people must be kept divided.

Fenton,

Can we question Global Warming, or should we be put in prison for that, as the Dem Party wants?

First off, you're going to have to get away from this partisanshithead perceptual reality. Then there's politics, versus science. Might take a hard look at the history of the coal industry in Appalachia.

Fenton,

Totalitarian Fascists exist on both the Far Left and Right. However, most have been indoctrinated to believe that Totalitarian Fascists can only exist on the Far Right. I blame that on our corrupt inept School System. Our Colleges especially, have promoted that lie. We should all be very worried about Totalitarian Fascists. It doesn't matter whether their Right or Left. They take you to the same place in the end.

First off, you're going to have to get away from this partisanshithead perceptual reality. Then there's politics, versus science. Might take a hard look at the history of the coal industry in Appalachia.

It really wasn't a difficult or complicated question, and you failed to say YES WE CAN QUESTION IT....

Your party says we can't...

prosecute climate deniers - Google Search
Sorry pard, I'm not part of your dual perceptual reality based upon the two choices your power structure gave you to choose from.

Forum List

Back