Let's revamp about the Trump administration vs Obama's shall we?

Just_Saying

Apr 19, 2017
Thus far regarding Trump's so called collusion with Russia, although much smoke (FAKE NEWS) continues to be hyped to fever pitch every day by the liberal biased media who are undoubtedly under orders and being funded by billionaire George Soros, the liberals still after nine months of using their most corrupt investigators haven't managed to produce anything close to a smoking gun.

Even though under enormous pressure from the left, Trump has still managed to accomplish some really good things to help put this country back on track. One of which is finally dealing with the world's number one psychopathic killer, fat boy Kim-Jong Un of N. Korea. Call me crazy but I think if the liberal hacks on the left really cared about this country and weren't strictly acting on behalf of their own personal agendas, they'd be trying to help in this endeavor instead of preoccupying Trump's mind by bombarding the airways with fake propaganda in an attempt to illegitimatize his presidency.

I think by now even the most mentally deficient people living in caves around the world would have to know what a criminal Hillary is so I won't bother to address all of her past behavior in this post but instead go after Obama. And why? Because according to recent polls many idiots living in America still believe he was a great president which in itself is completely mind boggling. That said, although the list of his crimes was nearly as long as the Clinton's, I'll just address the most prominent ones that I deemed the most treasonous and detrimental to the nation.

1. During Obama's first 100 days in office he set out to sink the country in deep economic despair by running up the national debt to twenty trillion dollars blowing money everywhere as if he was following the Venezuela playbook on how to monetarily destroy a nation. Hard to defend a country and fight wars with no money in the till, right? This while loosening our borders and taking in hundreds of thousands or millions from the Middle East and advocating to rescind our second amendment rights to bear arms.

2. Following that he brought in well known racists Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, the NAACP, and Eric Holder to help with his next endeavor which was to divide the nation among all races. You know employing the "United we stand, divided we fall" mindset? Obama continued to use thugs in the news who had long records to fuel fires of racism whenever possible to incite hate and discourse against the nation's police. Instead of trying to to do all he could to find solutions and defuse the situation he did the exact opposite sending race relations back fifty or so years which was no doubt his intention.

3. While trying to no avail to close and move all the prisoners held in Guantanamo Bay which was due to an adamant denial by a mostly Republican congress, Obama went around them by using the Iran nuclear deal to obtain the release of the worst ones which were FIVE TALIBAN COMMANDERS. What deal? This was no deal but a one sided win by Iran and a total loss for America who simply got one worthless traitor named Bowe Bergdahl in return. Iran on the other hand besides getting their terrorist thugs back, were sent skids of cash secretively in the night which is now being used to fund present and future terrorist activities.

4. Currently should be under investigation for surveilling and unmasking the names of individuals that he claims was legitimate to find collusion with Russia although nothing as of yet has been found and is looking more each day like foot dragging that was simply enforced for the purpose of swaying the 2016 election.

5. The Benghazi incident where Ambassador Stevens, two special forces operatives, and one other were killed after their pleas for additional security were totally ignored.

Instead of listing all Obama did, I have included links all of which are true, regarding what a horror this past traitor of a president was who is now basking on yachts and living the high life regardless of all his criminality.

Bottom line Obama clearly was never in it to help America but the exact opposite. His alliance has obviously been to the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East who's agenda is to defeat the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rs-heres-who-they-are/?utm_term=.8665d013b264

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

Obama reinstates ‘catch-and-release’ policy for illegal immigrants

Ten Other Times the Obama Administration Broke the Law - The Political Insider

AF Capt. Drops Bombshell Truth About 38 Combat Deaths: Blames Obama!

Forum List

Back