Juggling 2 Boyfriends or Girlfriends at One Time:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Have you ever had 2 girlfriends or boyfriends at the same time?

Were you honest with them, or try to hide it from the other one?

My assistant has 2 girlfriends (he's 29) and I asked him if they knew about each other. He said he's totally upfront with them. I told him that was great!
That way the gals have the choice to accept it or not, and they aren't being lied to!

I have had up to 4 casual girlfriends at one time and they all knew about it.

Not worth it though. One or more always winds up jealous or posessive.

I have one lady friend right now and she is great.

My assistant has 2 girlfriends (he's 29) and I asked him if they knew about each other. He said he's totally upfront with them. I told him that was great!
That way the gals have the choice to accept it or not, and they aren't being lied to!

I remember those days and all I can say now is, I love being married.

One at a time is all I can be emotionally involved with. I'm a one man woman! :woohoo:

One thing, good looking older guys that are finiancially secure and well liked are in demand when they become single.
More single women in my age bracket than men. In my area at least.
Plus the children have usually left the nest and don't cause problems.

My eyes cross when I try to think this through. Forgive me, but I actually have no idea. My first wife grew up next door to me, and I never knew a day that she was not there, literally. Having decided at the age of four that she was "it", I never looked at another woman. When she died, thirty five years later, I wanted to die, too. My second wife, a friend of my first wife, had me "willed" to her by my first wife. I never have let her know that I know that, although my sister accidentally spilled the beans nine years after the wedding. I have no regrets that I know so little about the topic. I do have questions. Does it get confusing as to who is who and where to be and to buy the right gift for the right person, and so forth. It makes my eyes cross thinking about it.

Last edited:
As long as everybody knows and accepts the deal, why not? It's not something I'd be interested in at this point, I'm looking for different things now. But in my 20's? :thup:

When I was young and not exclusive, I never claimed to be exclusive. Fun times. What I miss the most is my independence.

I think Katie said it best:

If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
Katharine Hepburn
Katharine Hepburn Quotes

Do you suppose that conservative women are opposed to gay marriage out of the fear that they will lose their husband to a man?

Do you suppose that conservative women are opposed to gay marriage out of the fear that they will lose their husband to a man?

Do you suppose that liberal men are opposed to gay marriage out of the fear that they will lose their wife to a man?

Naw...if the men want to be gay i am sure the women dont want them as husbands.

Forum List

Back