Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

You should be aware by now that FOX news isn't really news. They admitted that themselves in a recent court case. They are and always have been an entertainment network. Their news is not accurate and it is aimed at making outrageous and sensationalized claims just.to appeal to their audience. Just like trump. LIARS ! AKA you can take anything out of context and make it seem worse or better than it is, just ask trump. He's good at fraud.Fox not so good they already caught caught.
/----/ "They admitted that themselves in a recent court case."
Bald face lie

You should be aware by now that FOX news isn't really news. They admitted that themselves in a recent court case. They are and always have been an entertainment network. Their news is not accurate and it is aimed at making outrageous and sensationalized claims just.to appeal to their audience. Just like trump. LIARS ! AKA you can take anything out of context and make it seem worse or better than it is, just ask trump. He's good at fraud.Fox not so good they already caught caught.
/----/ There is video of him saying it, you jerk.

Most of the trump supporters were normal people in the beginning. That is no longer true. Do you consider white supremacists normal people ? I don't. Do you consider anarchists normal people ? I don't . What support he has left are now mostly people like that. If he isn't in prison and is allowed to go on the ballot it's going to be the biggest lopsided victory in history. He's ll be the only man in history to be truly a three-time loser and that's just in politics. What kind of normal person would support a total loser like that ? None !
Other than voting for President Trump due to his love for his family and his successful efforts at helping people get higher paying jobs that included all races and clans, he has two generations of children, most of whom campaigned for or helped him understand their generation fairly well, he's a winner in my book. We're in sorry shape fiscally right now, and Biden/Harris do not appear helpful to those who have to pick between getting a haircut or buying lunch with the last $20 bill in their wallet.

Other than voting for President Trump due to his love for his family and his successful efforts at helping people get higher paying jobs that included all races and clans, he has two generations of children, most of whom campaigned for or helped him understand their generation fairly well, he's a winner in my book. We're in sorry shape fiscally right now, and Biden/Harris do not appear helpful to those who have to pick between getting a haircut or buying lunch with the last $20 bill in their wallet.
What we had with trump was con man illusions and schemes that all came back to haunt US. Biden's doing the hard work of getting things on a real footing again. No scams with Biden , just good old fashioned hard work and cooperation.No extortion or fraud like we had with trump.

Forum List

Back