Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Human failings are the trait of human beings in general. You seem to judge your rivals by marginalizing them into being "misfits." And you're marginalizing people you don't know have a history of doing good to the poor and keeping that information in the closet as Christ taught us to pray for others in the closet. Doing good to others you ignore does not make other people "misfits." Your judgment, however, is way off the mark, imho. And ignoring your Democrat leaders' brazen extortion of the Treasury does not help resolve giving the people's money back to providing for the common defense, which is the oath of office for the two highest leaders in the land. Liars of the press sellouts stir the cauldron of a sour stew. And they're paid a fortune for it.
You are pathetic, exactly what I talked about.

You're on my prayer list. Don't worry. It's all good. You'll be glad someday.
That is a good attitude. You' ll be surprised one day also and you will finally understand how glorious the life we lead really is. Good day ! No worries !

That is a good attitude. You' ll be surprised one day also and you will finally understand how glorious the life we lead really is. Good day ! No worries !

So you are sitting next to a camp fire singing Kimbaya. Next you two need to check into a Motel 6 and take warm showers.

:auiqs.jpg:

Look at the way they are treating a former US president... its disgusting.... fuck these liberal judges... release all of their addresses so we can protest at their multi million dollar homes....

So you are sitting next to a camp fire singing Kimbaya. Next you two need to check into a Motel 6 and take warm showers.

:auiqs.jpg:
LOL ! I ' ll never get that chummy with a woman ( and most likely no one else ). I ' m an elderly gay man who had one great love iny life ; unfortunately it only lasted 18 years. But in a near death experience I was able to access a lot of information about our lives here and it's all good.

LOL ! I ' ll never get that chummy with a woman ( and most likely no one else ). I ' m an elderly gay man who had one great love iny life ; unfortunately it only lasted 18 years. But in a near death experience I was able to access a lot of information about our lives here and it's all good.

Danged, I didn't know I was barking up the right tree. I am an elderly straight man who had a couple of the loves of my life.
BTW, in Colorado, we have same sex marriages. While I didn't not support the full marriage, I did support Contract Union. Since the extremists wouldn't budge on it (none or death) they made the Same Sex Marriage easy to accept as a law. I have seen, first hand, the pain and suffering when one partner is very, very sick and his or her family won't allow the mate to even see them. And then they force themselves on the property after the passing. Vultures.

Danged, I didn't know I was barking up the right tree. I am an elderly straight man who had a couple of the loves of my life.
BTW, in Colorado, we have same sex marriages. While I didn't not support the full marriage, I did support Contract Union. Since the extremists wouldn't budge on it (none or death) they made the Same Sex Marriage easy to accept as a law. I have seen, first hand, the pain and suffering when one partner is very, very sick and his or her family won't allow the mate to even see them. And then they force themselves on the property after the passing. Vultures.
One of my best friends met his partner during the Vietnam War when they were both on leave in Japan. The whole time they were together both of their families never visited to speak of. They made their wills out to leave everything to each other and they got married in 2016 to make it airtight. Both are gone now and Jim left everything to his second best friend Mark. Both families who were never there for Jim and Bob contested the will. I testified on Mark's behalf and said the families never visited and the pact Jim and Bob made to keep them out of the will. The judge asked both families if they ever visited. When they said no, she said well why do you think you deserve anything ? Mark won his case. He had 11 witnesses who verified what I said too.

One of my best friends met his partner during the Vietnam War when they were both on leave in Japan. The whole time they were together both of their families never visited to speak of. They made their wills out to leave everything to each other and they got married in 2016 to make it airtight. Both are gone now and Jim left everything to his second best friend Mark. Both families who were never there for Jim and Bob contested the will. I testified on Mark's behalf and said the families never visited and the pact Jim and Bob made to keep them out of the will. The judge asked both families if they ever visited. When they said no, she said well why do you think you deserve anything ? Mark won his case. He had 11 witnesses who verified what I said too.

You do realize that a bunch of MAGAts heads are exploding right now. :abgg2q.jpg:

You do realize that a bunch of MAGAts heads are exploding right now. :abgg2q.jpg:
I'm not good at this. Hope the flowers came up and not anything else. Enjoy ! Goodnight !

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_142328.jpg
    IMG_20230810_142328.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 4
I understand that very well, it's not the only problem they have. What's most important about it, it's THEIR problem not being able to deal with reality. They'd rather believe in total lies and liars.
/----/ Here's some facts for ya Sparky. Dementia Joe LIED right to your face. And Libtards scream LIE SOME MORE TO US

'I wish I hadn't called it that,' said Biden​

/----/ Here's some facts for ya Sparky. Dementia Joe LIED right to your face. And Libtards scream LIE SOME MORE TO US

'I wish I hadn't called it that,' said Biden​

You should be aware by now that FOX news isn't really news. They admitted that themselves in a recent court case. They are and always have been an entertainment network. Their news is not accurate and it is aimed at making outrageous and sensationalized claims just.to appeal to their audience. Just like trump. LIARS ! AKA you can take anything out of context and make it seem worse or better than it is, just ask trump. He's good at fraud.Fox not so good they already caught caught.

Human failings are the trait of human beings in general. You seem to judge your rivals by marginalizing them into being "misfits." And you're marginalizing people you don't know have a history of doing good to the poor and keeping that information in the closet as Christ taught us to pray for others in the closet. Doing good to others you ignore does not make other people "misfits." Your judgment, however, is way off the mark, imho. And ignoring your Democrat leaders' brazen extortion of the Treasury does not help resolve giving the people's money back to providing for the common defense, which is the oath of office for the two highest leaders in the land. Liars of the press sellouts stir the cauldron of a sour stew. And they're paid a fortune for it.
No,I'm not judging ; I ' m simply stating fact about ALL of US. That includes me. The fact that I know this and you don't seem to know it or care is an understandable but familiar reaction.

No,I'm not judging ; I ' m simply stating fact about ALL of US. That includes me. The fact that I know this and you don't seem to know it or care is an understandable but familiar reaction.
The word "misfits" has a derogatory and inflammatory implication and frequently such an inflammatory use of language causes some threads wind up in the FZ or even removal, at the modertor's decision. Believe me, the moderators here are good communicators, and their deliberations/decisions make sense, which makes USMB one of the best forums in the United States. Some of them are right aisle and some of them are left aisle. It keeps things even-handed.

The word "misfits" has a derogatory and inflammatory implication and frequently such an inflammatory use of language causes some threads wind up in the FZ or even removal, at the modertor's decision. Believe me, the moderators here are good communicators, and their deliberations/decisions make sense, which makes USMB one of the best forums in the United States. Some of them are right aisle and some of them are left aisle. It keeps things even-handed.
Most of the trump supporters were normal people in the beginning. That is no longer true. Do you consider white supremacists normal people ? I don't. Do you consider anarchists normal people ? I don't . What support he has left are now mostly people like that. If he isn't in prison and is allowed to go on the ballot it's going to be the biggest lopsided victory in history. He's ll be the only man in history to be truly a three-time loser and that's just in politics. What kind of normal person would support a total loser like that ? None !

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.
Boo-yah! Put the clamps on this big-mouth mother-fucker!

Boo-yah! Put the clamps on this big-mouth mother-fucker!
I agree , trump cannot be allowed to bully the judge, the jurors or the justice system at all. Lock him up and don't t allow him the use of a phone or access to the media during the entire trial. He's already threatened them all. He continues to commit acts of terrorism. Prison is where he belongs.

I agree , trump cannot be allowed to bully the judge, the jurors or the justice system at all. Lock him up and don't t allow him the use of a phone or access to the media during the entire trial. He's already threatened them all. He continues to commit acts of terrorism. Prison is where he belongs.
Absolutely!

Forum List

Back