Judge to Rule Soon in Joe Miller Job-Records Case

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Last edited:
Several Alaska news organizations together are suing the Fairbanks North Star Borough, where Mr. Miller once worked as a lawyer, for records about the Republican candidate’s potential misuse of government computers and the circumstances of his departure from the job. ]

Judge to Rule Soon in Joe Miller Job-Records Case - Washington Wire - WSJ

Are ALL Alaska politicians crooked? Or just those endorsed by Caribou Barbie?

They are still not as bad as New Jersey politicians

Several Alaska news organizations together are suing the Fairbanks North Star Borough, where Mr. Miller once worked as a lawyer, for records about the Republican candidate’s potential misuse of government computers and the circumstances of his departure from the job. ]

Do they hunt from helicopters in NJ?

Dems and Murkowski are really grasping for straws! Murkowski has really shown her true colors i.e. the desire to hold on to power rather than do what is right to protect the Constitution and serve the people of Alaska. I think she is really mad because Palin beat her father and now has beat her. She has lost all perspective.

Dems and Murkowski are really grasping for straws! Murkowski has really shown her true colors i.e. the desire to hold on to power rather than do what is right to protect the Constitution and serve the people of Alaska. I think she is really mad because Palin beat her father and now has beat her. She has lost all perspective.

So, the people of Alaska should not be allowed to choose? Is that what you are saying?

Most recent polls show Murkowski trailing behind Miller by only 1 to 2 percentage points, within the margin of error.

Vote 2010 Election: Alaska Polls Show Race Tightening in Favor of Murkowski - ABC News

How many "ethics charges" did Palin endure, all of them baseless?

Same shit, different day.

LoLing @ the default RepubliCON$ position whenever it comes to finding out REAL informatio on one of their Bagger Candidates.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

If all else fails, maybe you guys can go back to whacking off over the Jeri's Ryans divorce papers

Do they hunt from helicopters in NJ?

Does New Jersey have 615,230 Square miles to cover and a wolf problem that's threatening the caribou population?

I didn't think so.

You liberals get dumber everyday.

Forum List

Back