Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Not in this case. It would take something like illegally removing secret documents from the WH and showing them to people without the proper security clearance. Now, THAT would be criminal.
He definitely is, in this case.

The judge very explicitly stated that Trump committed many "criminal acts", in his ruling..

Wasnt 80% of the case thrown out due to statute of limitations?

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS A JUDGE WHO DOESNT KNOW SOL LAWS?

Im asking you to name them yourself

You can't cause you know it's bullshit
trump has 4 indictments and 91 charges against him. He WILL be found guilt of at least one of those charges. He is scared to death that he may end up in jail. But you are a drooling cult member, so you will support him, no matter what. You sound like the ignorant Germans in the 1930's.

Tell me which of these are BS.

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS CASE

ELECTION INTERFERENCE CASE

HUSH MONEY CASE

GEORGIA RAKETEERING CASE

Why does trump think he is above the law. He is not a King. Hell, he isn't even an elected official.

trump has 4 indictments and 91 charges against him. He WILL be found guilt of at least one of those charges. He is scared to death that he may end up in jail. But you are a drooling cult member, so you will support him, no matter what. You sound like the ignorant Germans in the 1930's.

HUSH MONEY CASE

GEORGIA RAKETEERING CASE

Why does trump think he is above the law. He is not a King. Hell, he isn't even an elected official.
Ok lets look.....
ALL OF THEM
But yet another great campaign strategy jimboliar.....another 10 points on Trumps favorability every time you open your slow-witted piehole.

HUSH MONEY CASE

GEORGIA RAKETEERING CASE

Any fake guilt assigned will be overturned when it gets to an actual judge in a real court.

Yes I know it was a summary judgment. But there is nothing honest or ethical about it. Leticia James is a Soros backed and funded A.G. out to get Trump and she would definitely make sure the trial was with a like minded judge who has a pending complaint against him for unconstitutional and unethical proceedings in this case. I suspect it could go all the way to SCOTUS before it's done.

But a dishonest and unethical MSM will report it as damning to Trump and include none of the exculpatory evidence.
What do you care? You support Trump, who is a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

Forum List

Back