Judge Orders Whore To Pay Trump $292,052.33

How many strip shows will she have to perform to pay off this debt? LOL
Think she learned a lesson about greed and sleazy lawyers?

Adult film star Stormy Daniels must pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees, a judge ruled on Tuesday.

"The U.S. District Court today ordered Stormy Daniels (real name Stephanie Clifford) to pay President Trump $292,052.33 to reimburse his attorneys’ fees (75% of his total legal bill), plus an additional $1,000 in sanctions to punish Daniels for having filed a meritless lawsuit against the President designed to chill his free speech rights," Charles J. Harder, the president's legal counsel, said in a statement.

"The court’s order," Harder said, "along with the court’s prior order dismissing Stormy Daniels’ defamation case against the President, together constitute a total victory for the President, and a total defeat for Stormy Daniels in this case."
Just think. Had it not been for Trump, we wouldn’t know the name Stormy Daniels!

He is not a man of honor.
True. Drumpf is more like a snake oil salesman or a carnival barker and his favorite marks are idiots like SJ. :rolleyes:

Just think. Had it not been for Trump, we wouldn’t know the name Stormy Daniels!

If you could THINK, you wouldn't be stupid enough to even bring her up since she LOST in court and has to pay Trump's legal fees.

That suggests the whore and her wife beating atty are dishonorable like all libturd parasites especially you.

If you could THINK, you wouldn't be stupid enough to even bring her up since she LOST in court and has to pay Trump's legal fees.

That suggests the whore and her wife beating atty are dishonorable like all libturd parasites especially you.
Stormy Daniels who? Michael Cohen who? LOL! Keep apologizing for POTUS. Robert Mueller is getting the last laugh.

Stormy Daniels who? Michael Cohen who? LOL! Keep apologizing for POTUS. Robert Mueller is getting the last laugh.

The fact that you think and hope Mueller is getting a laugh out of this says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else

on a different note , hey bodecea you miserable sack of shit, why did you ignore my post that contained 3 questions for you?? Oh that's right.

now that Cohen was charged with a crime for the hush money and individual 1's involvement, 10 to 1, she won't owe a penny....

Trump will be waiting on the money for a long time. The case is being appealed and could take years to settle. Anyhow, how estimated wealth has skyrocketed to 2 million thanks to all the publicity. Her appearance fees are now $10,000 for a short stage show and there is a long waiting list. Probably the highest paid boob dancer in America.

If that makes you feel better, sure.

now that Cohen was charged with a crime for the hush money and individual 1's involvement, 10 to 1, she won't owe a penny....

LOL what? The two cases literally have nothing to do with each other. Stormy's case was over a Trump tweet that had nothing to do with any payment.

LOL what? The two cases literally have nothing to do with each other. Stormy's case was over a Trump tweet that had nothing to do with any payment.
it sorta extended from the whole fiasco.... but maybe you are right???

I wouldn't think that an appeals court will look at any factor other than was her case frivolous as the original judge said.

The case wasn't about her being paid off, it was about her letting Avenatti talk her into bringing a frivolous lawsuit against the President, and they lost. Now she has to pay for his legal fees.

How many strip shows will she have to perform to pay off this debt? LOL
Think she learned a lesson about greed and sleazy lawyers?

Adult film star Stormy Daniels must pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees, a judge ruled on Tuesday.

"The U.S. District Court today ordered Stormy Daniels (real name Stephanie Clifford) to pay President Trump $292,052.33 to reimburse his attorneys’ fees (75% of his total legal bill), plus an additional $1,000 in sanctions to punish Daniels for having filed a meritless lawsuit against the President designed to chill his free speech rights," Charles J. Harder, the president's legal counsel, said in a statement.

"The court’s order," Harder said, "along with the court’s prior order dismissing Stormy Daniels’ defamation case against the President, together constitute a total victory for the President, and a total defeat for Stormy Daniels in this case."
:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

This is a great ruling. I wonder if old Stormy is ruing the day she ever met the blob or her scumbag attorney; amazing you don’t see she and him together anymore.

Just as an aside and I do hope that the blob takes this cheap person down for every cent she ever made…

Fred Goldman talked about his experience with OJ. I will admit, I don’t understand all of the ins and outs (no pun intended) of it but according to him, the judgement is great and fantastic and everything—the civil suit that awarded him, I think it was $33M. The problem is that the government (at least in California) doesn’t give you any personnel or help outside of the court system to collect the money. Put another way, if OJ were to start working at Trader Joes tomorrow the government could take some of the money and distribute it to Goldman. However if he works “off the books” and gets paid cash that isn’t reported to the government, it is Goldman’s responsibility to go to court to prove OJ has money and get it from him.

I wonder how that would play if Trump were to go after Stormy with the same zeal Goldman has shown for OJ?

I doubt he’ll ever see a cent of that money.

Just as an aside and I do hope that the blob takes this cheap person down for every cent she ever made…

Fred Goldman talked about his experience with OJ. I will admit, I don’t understand all of the ins and outs (no pun intended) of it but according to him, the judgement is great and fantastic and everything—the civil suit that awarded him, I think it was $33M. The problem is that the government (at least in California) doesn’t give you any personnel or help outside of the court system to collect the money. Put another way, if OJ were to start working at Trader Joes tomorrow the government could take some of the money and distribute it to Goldman. However if he works “off the books” and gets paid cash that isn’t reported to the government, it is Goldman’s responsibility to go to court to prove OJ has money and get it from him.

I wonder how that would play if Trump were to go after Stormy with the same zeal Goldman has shown for OJ?

I doubt he'll ever see a cent either, and I doubt he cares. $300K means nothing to the man, the principle of the matter is what is important. Of course liberals don't understand principles , so there's that.

I doubt he'll ever see a cent either, and I doubt he cares. $300K means nothing to the man, the principle of the matter is what is important. Of course liberals don't understand principles , so there's that.

Mmmm…yeah. You’re the one who supports the guy who screws adult film stars and playboy playmates while married. Your principles are what exactly?

Forum List

Back