Judge orders whites out, lectures blacks

is there some reason charlie bass feels the need to talk about himself in the third person???

just wondering.

and for the record, I do think wright is a racist. Anyone who said what he said ... sorry. He is. I don't attribute his statements to Obama any more than I'd attribute some of my father's comments to myself. but denying he's racist is kind of silly, IMO.

Really, I ahevyet to see what was so racist about what Wright has said. I've saw and heard his speechs in their entirety, now just bytes and snippets, Context is very important

Really, I ahevyet to see what was so racist about what Wright has said. I've saw and heard his speechs in their entirety, now just bytes and snippets, Context is very important

I don't know what kind of mind bending thought reconstruction you've undergone, but yes, reverend wright is a frothing at the mouth, ranting, racist, in every sense of the word and definition. You're not going to spin that he isn't here chuck... sorry. And hussein sat front and center and soaked that up every Sunday morning for twenty years solid, so yes, hussein is just as big a racist as wright is. He wants to be President now though, so it's beholding to him to lie about it.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of mind bending thought reconstruction you've undergone, but yes, reverend wright is a frothing at the mouth, ranting, racist, in every sense of the word and definition. You're not going to spin that he isn't here chuck... sorry. And hussein sat front and center and soaked that up every Sunday morning for twenty years solid, so yes, hussein is just as big a racist as wright is. He wants to be President now though, so it's beholding to him to lie about it.

All talk, point what he said that was racist then an we'll discuss.

There are no kudos to the judge. Justice is blind ... allegedly. "His people" are the citizens of the United States. His exclusive conduct was inappropriate to his position and in fact racist.

If he wants to perform community service or express his concern for "his" people, he needs to do so on his own time in an appropriate forum.

And all the pathetic whiny white folks chime in to cry, " That n***** got a lecture I didn't get, make that Judge n***** give me one too.

Sheesh you losers are a waste.

As for the "citizens of the US" thing, isn't it interesting that you or the others aren't anywhere near as interested in minority citizens gettiing their fair share, as you all are in making sure you get everything FIRST!

WHINER! ! !

Aaah... yes, he is. He's probably one of the biggest racists currently living in America today. No one has made that more clear than the reverend himself. Wake up.

This tactic is called "IF I CAN DUMP ENOUGH SHIT ON THE OTHER GUY NO ONE WILL NOTICE WHAT A FUCKIN' STINKER I AM"

Not much is more pathetic than sad po' white trash that can't even keep up with the ESLs and the culluds!

Perhaps the FEDGOV should institute mandatory justice system/prison/jail affirmative action program that whites should be incarcerated in the same proportions as minorities.

If we up the numbers would that make you feel better, make you all feel less left out and discriminated against?

And all the pathetic whiny white folks chime in to cry, " That n***** got a lecture I didn't get, make that Judge n***** give me one too.

Sheesh you losers are a waste.

As for the "citizens of the US" thing, isn't it interesting that you or the others aren't anywhere near as interested in minority citizens gettiing their fair share, as you all are in making sure you get everything FIRST!

WHINER! ! !

If anyone is a waste, it is you. You who have no problem with racism so long as it suits your whiney-ass, woe-is-them agenda.

The whiner here is YOU and your "those minorities don't get their fair share," and assuming I don't care. I'm all for them going out and EARNING their "fair share" just like I have to do. I'm against YOUR idea of just handing them unearned YOUR idea of "fair share" based on your racist mindset.

Don't kid yourself. You are every bit the racist William Joyce is. Y'all just pick different races to discriminate against.

This tactic is called "IF I CAN DUMP ENOUGH SHIT ON THE OTHER GUY NO ONE WILL NOTICE WHAT A FUCKIN' STINKER I AM"

Not much is more pathetic than sad po' white trash that can't even keep up with the ESLs and the culluds!

Perhaps the FEDGOV should institute mandatory justice system/prison/jail affirmative action program that whites should be incarcerated in the same proportions as minorities.

If we up the numbers would that make you feel better, make you all feel less left out and discriminated against?

If anyone understands that dumping enough shit on the other guy no one will notice what a stinker I am tactic, it's surely YOU. That's been your sole contribution to this thread.

If blacks commit crimes at a higher percentage than whites, then a higher percentage of blacks should be in jail, and vice-versa. What's next from you? Affirmative action for criminal convictions? Or perhaps racial quotas?

Get real.

Perhaps when whites commit crimes at the same percenatge of their population that Blacks do then there will be a higher percentage of whites in jail?

No wait, you don't want justice, you want special treatment, next you will be telling us the Justice system should just free blacks cause so many are criminals.

As for Minorities, get back to me when the Japanese and Chinese have as high a percentage of their US population in jail. As I recall they have gangs too.

If anyone understands that dumping enough shit on the other guy no one will notice what a stinker I am tactic, it's surely YOU. That's been your sole contribution to this thread.

If blacks commit crimes at a higher percentage than whites, then a higher percentage of blacks should be in jail, and vice-versa. What's next from you? Affirmative action for criminal convictions? Or perhaps racial quotas?

Get real.

Then quit your whining cause someone black got something you didn't get, even if it was only a lecture to behave better, OMG so PATHETIC ! ! !

Then quit your whining cause someone black got something you didn't get, even if it was only a lecture to behave better, OMG so PATHETIC ! ! !

Your pathetic, court in almost every case is public record. Why in the hell would a judge, black or white, racially appropriate who can consume the public record based upon race. What BS....the judge should receive some type of punishment from the Bar.

Get real.

Thanks so much for cover for pale and answering for him.

Also, thanks so much for resetting my log on to override the keep signed in function disabled and also for logging me out after every post that disagrees with you.
PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Also, thanks so much for resetting my log on to override the keep signed in function disabled and also for logging me out after every post that disagrees with you.

LOL, when you can't win an argument claim the other guy is cheating, my where have we seen these antics before?

Who the fuck is going to waste that much time on YOUR dumb ass?

The judge divided the people in the courtroom by race, and excluded all races except one. That's racism. Your personal attacks and attempts to deflect do nothing to refute that fact.

Is the last accusation in your post your final act of desperation to deflect and attack me, or what? If so, it's lame.

You don't like the facts, tough shit. But why should I care if you make a complete fool of yourself as you're doing such a nice job of in this thread?

So let's skip past the part where you're an agenda-driven, raving lunatic racist and get straight to the part where you're a liar:

Bottom line: I have neither the desire nor the inclination to screw with your account, and have not done so. Maybe it has too many moving parts for YOU to operate?

If you have a problem with your account feel free to PM me with what that specific problem is and I'll be more than happy to look at it. The fact that you're a loon doesn't mean I don't want you having all the latest available technology to prove it.

All talk, point what he said that was racist then an we'll discuss.
The whole damn country knows what the reverend said. They ran it on the news and it's plastered all over Youtube. If you've FORGOTTEN what it was the frothing at the mouth, RACIST, reverend said, then go find it yourself. You're the one here talking pure bull shit, not me.

PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!
YOU, miss, haven't said anything I found worth responding to. You're just as big of a frothing at the mouth, lunatic, RACIST as the reverend wright is. Problem is, reverend wright never DENIED he was a racist. He knows he is as well the rest of the WORLD. You moon bats trying to somehow convince the 99.9% of us that KNOW this are truly insane.

As far as the black judge demanding all the "whiteys" get the hell out of the court room so he can talk to "his people," I doubt I could readily find a better example of RACISM if I tried. Get a fucking clue.

Last edited:
As far as the black judge demanding all the "whiteys" get the hell out of the court room so he can talk to "his people," I doubt I could readily find a better example of RACISM if I tried. Get a fucking clue.

I must say I am totally IMPRESSED with the level of racial jealousy, to the point that you all are now territorial over "screw-up" lectures. You all really are some awesomely pathetic folks,
LOL.​
:udaman: :udaman: :udaman: :udaman::udaman: :udaman: :udaman:
:udaman: :udaman:
:udaman:

A courtroom is a public forum; any citizen as the right to attend on good behavior. For a judge to throw people out, for no reason violates their rights. Would someone please print the story for me, I cannot connect to it.

Last edited:
A courtroom is a public forum; any citizen as the right to attend on good behavior. For a judge to throw people out, for no reason violates their rights. Would someone please print the story for me, I cannot connect to it.

A courtroom can be closed and the "public" excluded for a variety of reasons.

Judges can also "exclude" certain people, if they choose.

Forum List

Back