Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers

McConnell is behind it 100%....they spent 30+ million on the election and lost. If Moore wins and they try to remove him its over for McConnell in Kentucky

Let this sink, in:

Judge Moore has NEVER been accused of inappropriate sexual conduct in his 38 years of public service before the charges this past week.

Could Bill Clinton make that claim?

Last edited:
She is gathering money to show Roy Moore paid off accusers? That may not be helpful to him.

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

you wackjobs are the RINO's.

is there anyone too disgusting for you to shill for?

never mind...rhetorical question.

Five accusers and they all tell the same story.

Five accusers and they all tell the same story.

Bull fucking shit. One accuser in the WP story. One with Gloria today. One woman to WP her mother wouldn't let her date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went further than kissing or hugging. Cripes one of those two actually said he was quite romantic.

The Mall Mauler
Roy Moore Had Been Banned from Shopping Mall
November 13, 2017
New Yorker: “This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

Crickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mall Mauler
Roy Moore Had Been Banned from Shopping Mall
November 13, 2017
New Yorker: “This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”
IF that is true, it will be easy to check out.

Forum List

Back