Judge Jeanine Pirro for president in 2016?

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
Should Judge Jeanine Pirro run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, or as a third-party independent?

I believe Lindsay Graham will be the AG but Pirro would make agood one too.

Lindsay just got reelected so I doubt he'd leave the Senate. Trey Gowdy on the other hand, is sharper than Graham but has really bad hair. :lol: Anybody who will put this Regime in Leavenworth is good by me.

Lindsay just got reelected so I doubt he'd leave the Senate. Trey Gowdy on the other hand, is sharper than Graham but has really bad hair. :lol: Anybody who will put this Regime in Leavenworth is good by me.
Come to think of it, Gowdy would be the man instead of Graham. He can make liberals shiver and shake like a dog shitting a bone and make them whimper like sissies.

I think with Pirro heading the DOJ then Gowdy would head the FBI and we would see some folks go to jail.

Forum List

Back