Judge Bars BLM Leaders From Mall Of America Protest!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The THUGERY slapped down by JUSTICE!!!!!

WCCO.com ^ | 12/22/15 | AP
A judge ruled Tuesday that several local Black Lives Matter organizers cannot demonstrate at the Mall of America on the busy shopping day before Christmas Eve, but she said she couldn't stop others from attending the protest. Lawyers for the nation's largest mall had requested a temporary restraining order to prevent the Black Lives Matter protest planned for Wednesday, in hopes of avoiding a repeat of the massive demonstration that disrupted business and closed stores in the mall last December. Hennepin County District Court Judge Karen Janisch barred three protest organizers named as defendants in the mall's lawsuit from attending...

Only 3 leaders are banned. If the public wants BLM out all together, throw them out. The public, the shoppers outnumber the protesters. Stop standing around dithering and bodily throw them out.

Only 3 leaders are banned. If the public wants BLM out all together, throw them out. The public, the shoppers outnumber the protesters. Stop standing around dithering and bodily throw them out.
As he looks down from heaven, what does Martin Luther KIng think about this.

The THUGERY slapped down by JUSTICE!!!!!

WCCO.com ^ | 12/22/15 | AP
A judge ruled Tuesday that several local Black Lives Matter organizers cannot demonstrate at the Mall of America on the busy shopping day before Christmas Eve, but she said she couldn't stop others from attending the protest. Lawyers for the nation's largest mall had requested a temporary restraining order to prevent the Black Lives Matter protest planned for Wednesday, in hopes of avoiding a repeat of the massive demonstration that disrupted business and closed stores in the mall last December. Hennepin County District Court Judge Karen Janisch barred three protest organizers named as defendants in the mall's lawsuit from attending...

I'm trying to figure out WHY she can't stop others from protesting. It's private property. Seems to me that the owners of the mall have every right to ask for a ban on anyone engaging in disruptive behavior.

I can see where one obviously wouldn't know all their names ahead of time to put on a restraining order, but frankly, the instant they start trying to impede the peaceful operation of the mall, boot their asses out and have them arrested.

Dunno if that's a great idea, since it has a great potential to lead to violence, but I would have no problem with the mall requesting extra police presence that day, to march the assholes off the property.

Forum List

Back