Juan Williams opens the door...right into his own nose

One caveat here...On a personal level, I like Williams a lot more than the dopey Hannity.

But man, he should know a big flaming sack of dog poop when he sees it...Especially when that windbag Hannity is the one lighting it.

‪Juan Williams Pwned: Sean Hannity Makes Williams Look Like Complete A$$‬‏ - YouTube

yet another lame video link posing as a thought?

Oh well, some things never change. :eusa_shhh:
I posted my thoughts on the video above it....All it requires is that someone understand the English language to figure that out.

Oh well, some idiotic, spit wad-shooting troll fucks never change.

One caveat here...On a personal level, I like Williams a lot more than the dopey Hannity.

But man, he should know a big flaming sack of dog poop when he sees it...Especially when that windbag Hannity is the one lighting it.

‪Juan Williams Pwned: Sean Hannity Makes Williams Look Like Complete A$$‬‏ - YouTube

I posted my thoughts on the video above it....All it requires is that someone understand the English language to figure that out.

Oh well, some idiotic, spit wad-shooting troll fucks never change.

Dante personified.

Dante? Trump dropped put a while ago, but he did get Obama to produce yet another "Birth certificate" and bust a cap in Osama.

and the Republic was saved!!!

God save Donald Trump's comb-over!

Forum List

Back