Juan Williams Accuses GOP Of Massive Glitch Problems On Special Report ,Fox News.

Just the greedy a-hole Pub doctors...lol...then they can take care of the rednecks with no health care- should all work great and make Pubs very popular...

There could be some attrition. Then there will be a new crop of doctors with lower pay expectations, perhaps their schooling paid for or their loans forgiven by the government. Someone somewhere will take up the slack. Perhaps there will be more Physician Assistants.

And some doctor duties could be taken over by computers.

the dumb-informed always assumed that Obama-Care was going to be a scenario where they could go to a clinic/private practice,,,,get serviced, no charge cause Obama was going to pay for it. yah, right, shows you how brainless 20% of the population is. Kinda like that Black girl who assumed Obama was gonna pay her mortgage and food for life,,,, the day he won.

Glitches

as in

Iphones

Windows

almost any new technology

and instant websites catering to millions is most definitely "new technology".

Oh, and did I mention Republican "sabotage"?

:stupid:
Did anyone catch Special Report Tonight?(Fri.Oct.18),,Did you watch the 6:35 panel with the regular commentators? God! When Juan claimed that all of the glitch related problems were due to a lack of GOP funding for setting up the health-care exchange sight, the other 2/3 commentators were stunned!
Even Bret was surprised. 600 million invested in the websight and all of a sudden it's the Republicans fault that those who created the sight screwed up big time?
You wanted to scream back at the TV,,,,WHAT THE {F****K are U Talking About Jaun!!!!!}
It still amazes their millions of regular viewers that FOX is paying Juan Williams to just sit there and make stuff up about Republicans whenever he is proven wrong!
:bang3::doubt::cow:

The glitches and poor programming for the healthcare website had nothing to do with a lack of funding. The biggest problem is that because everyone waited for the Supreme Court decision before going forward, this left very little time to put the website together and properly test it so they could get all the glitches out. Remember they only had about three months to put the whole thing together. The healthcare exchange website was a very big undertaking, so three months really wasn't enough time. I imagine if the President had known they would not be ready and this would have created such a big mess, he would have supported pushing the startup back one more year.

Did anyone catch Special Report Tonight?(Fri.Oct.18),,Did you watch the 6:35 panel with the regular commentators? God! When Juan claimed that all of the glitch related problems were due to a lack of GOP funding for setting up the health-care exchange sight, the other 2/3 commentators were stunned!
Even Bret was surprised. 600 million invested in the websight and all of a sudden it's the Republicans fault that those who created the sight screwed up big time?
You wanted to scream back at the TV,,,,WHAT THE {F****K are U Talking About Jaun!!!!!}
It still amazes their millions of regular viewers that FOX is paying Juan Williams to just sit there and make stuff up about Republicans whenever he is proven wrong!

The glitches and poor programming for the healthcare website had nothing to do with a lack of funding. The biggest problem is that because everyone waited for the Supreme Court decision before going forward, this left very little time to put the website together and properly test it so they could get all the glitches out. Remember they only had about three months to put the whole thing together. The healthcare exchange website was a very big undertaking, so three months really wasn't enough time. I imagine if the President had known they would not be ready and this would have created such a big mess, he would have supported pushing the startup back one more year.

Nice try

Epic

FAIL

-Geaux

Glitches

as in

Iphones

Windows

:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

ObamaEconomyworld.jpg

Juan Williams is one of the people that FOX pays to pretend to be a liberal. He regularly plays right into the stereotypes that nutters have of liberals.

Just so you know, real liberals who are not being paid to look stupid by FOX understand that the website glitches are inexcusable. We know that this is bad...it looks bad....and if it is not fixed quickly, will seriously compromise the effectiveness of the law. The blame falls surely on the Obama administration for the failures of the rollout.

Can I say it any more clearly than that?

Do yourself a favor.....do not watch FOX News for the liberal point of view. It is hardly ever expressed there.

Last edited:
Glitches

as in

Iphones

Windows

:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

ObamaEconomyworld.jpg

Too bad it has so many words. Or I would use it as my avatar. Only I would stop at the word "Republicans". Even though they accept no responsibility, the world knows to whom to assign the "blame".

Last edited by a moderator:
Right,,,now didnt the Left Claim that The Tea Party Is DEAD? well if they are dead,,how did they shut down the government>?

Not dead at all. In fact very capable of gutting 150 years of economic progress and killing science.

A movement based on radical senselessness.

How are they killing science?

Creationism

Deniers

Bush's bizarre science | Earth Island Institute

A Letter from America’s Physics Nobel Laureates to President Bush

It is a matter of time until Obama and his fellow scum blame obamacare's mistakes on the shutdown.....it is coming.

The GOP being dumbfucks played right into the plan.

Forum List

Back