Joy Villa's music sales skyrocket after singer dons pro Trump dress to Grammys

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-13_10-51-18.png

Joy Villa's music sales skyrocket after singer dons pro-Trump dress to Grammys

-------------------------------
She looks GORGEOUS and so does her dress, Since the Trump haters are a bit to dumb to realize it their plans continue to fail where Trump is concerned. The Patriotic blood in TRUE AMERICANS can and never will be deleted from this Country , True American's rise up and they are not done rising, when they do you all will be out numbered, Carry on bitches.

The "Patriotic blood in TRUE AMERICANS" is nothing more than the manifestation of institutionalized propaganda and indoctrination from cradle to grave in american society. It's really no different than those kids one sees in madrasas rocking back and forth repeating their own programming.

Spiking record sales are an ominous statement on American culture.

What kind of shill-dress somebody wears tells nobody anything about what her music sounds like. Zero,

• Banned
It must suck to not have any clue what being a Patriot means, if one has to ask it shows as well as proves how UN-AMERICAN liberal fks truly are... Apparently these two know exactly what a Patriotic American is. Because they aren't brainwashed MSM IDIOTS!!

upload_2017-2-13_11-48-28.png

View attachment 112111

She looks GORGEOUS and so does her dress, Since the Trump haters are a bit to dumb to realize it their plans continue to fail where Trump is concerned. The Patriotic blood in TRUE AMERICANS can and never will be deleted from this Country , True American's rise up and they are not done rising, when they do you all will be out numbered, Carry on bitches.
What is her genre?

• Banned
That is about as Libtard Head Explosive as this pic.

View attachment 112130

I wonder if all these Trump haters realize how much they have turned people against them, A hatred is being created all by themselves where those who were even on the fence about democrats now realize they want no parts of being one of the racist groups of all.

They are racist against everyone and every thing that isn't like them. What color you are doesn't matter, man, woman, kid, etc. They've created a whole new hate group lol

That is about as Libtard Head Explosive as this pic.

View attachment 112130

I wonder if all these Trump haters realize how much they have turned people against them, A hatred is being created all by themselves where those who were even on the fence about democrats now realize they want no parts of being one of the racist groups of all.

They are racist against everyone and every thing that isn't like them. What color you are doesn't matter, man, woman, kid, etc. They've created a whole new hate group lol
What is her genre?

View attachment 112111

What is her genre?

You can always go look

Joy Villa Official Website

View attachment 112111

=====================================================================
=====================================================================

Here is your perfect VISUAL giving another display of TRUMP HATERS and how they treat people. As you can see it doesn't matter what color you are. IT'S WHEN YOU DON'T JOIN THEIR TRUMP HATE CLUB THEY WILL ATTACK YOU LIKE STARVING SAVAGES NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE..............They are turning people against them and in the end THE REAL LIBERALS FOR HUMANITY WIN AND YOU TRASH WILL LOSE............................ALL Of you who think your in a special little club of hate Trump ........... so we will only get stronger as the weak minds will get weaker.......... LMAO they don't even know they are on the loser side of of society that is the best part of their stupidity . DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW LMFAO!!

upload_2017-2-13_13-12-43.png

Singer Joy Villa’s decision to wear a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammy Awards may have radically altered the course of her music career as she experiences a stunning Amazon sales increase of over 54 million percent at the time of this writing.

Villa’s 2014 album I Make the Static currently sits atop Amazon’s “Movers and Shakers” chart where she also owns the second through sixth slots, as well.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-3.55.11-PM-335x320.png

I Make the Static previously held a rank of 543,502 and her other albums were unranked.

In addition to dominating the album chart, Villa also owns the top nine slots in the “Movers and Shakers” songs category.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-3.46.59-PM-226x320.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-3.42.12-PM-346x320.png

Villa’s decision to brazenly buck the overwhelming trend of anti-Trumpism in Hollywood set the red carpet on fire. Racism, hate and death threats from the intolerant left began pouring in, and her Wikipedia entry was changed to show her birth name as “Joy Angela Villa Trash” with an occupation of “trash supporter.”

View image on Twitter
C4gF3S2VYAE6_EY.jpg:small

Follow
Angelnme @MyBrownSugah

Who did this??!
1f629.png
1f629.png
1f629.png
#joyvilla

4:24 PM - 12 Feb 2017

20h
April

✔ @ReignOfApril

Your whole what? This may explain that monstrosity you're wearing. https://twitter.com/joy_villa/status/830879272491421696 …

Follow
Michael Shepperd @mashepperd

@ReignOfApril @Joy_Villa The Coon is strong in this one

5:03 PM - 12 Feb 2017

Follow
Big Black 4 Beckies @dances

Thank u kind sir for telling me this dumb Uncle Tom braud is named joy villa https://twitter.com/gregglockovich/status/830922520870129665 …

4:35 PM - 12 Feb 2017 · Los Angeles, CA

Follow
Freddie @Benjamin_MCQ

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck that Joy Villa coon ass bitch.

4:44 PM - 12 Feb 2017

According to Villa’s bio, her racial makeup is very diverse, including Italian, African-American, and Choctaw Indian.

Twitter users pointed out the stark contrast between the violent outrage generated by Villa’s apparel, and the non-reaction to actress Victoria Rowell when she wore an Obama dress to the Emmy’s in 2009.

View image on Twitter
C4gjrppW8AERRkb.jpg:small

Follow
All American Girl @AIIAmericanGirI

Remember when conservatives threatened to kill Victoria Rowell for her 2009 Emmy Awards dress?#GRAMMYs #JoyVilla@Joy_Villa

Leftists’ worst nightmare became reality as it was revealed that the designer of the dress was a pro-Trump Philippine immigrant named Andre Soriano, who tailored the ensemble from a decorative Donald J. Trump flag.

In an exclusive interview with The Gateway Pundit, Soriano revealed that he was inspired to make the dress as a rebuttal to his favorite singer, Madonna, after her statement at the Million Woman March that she had thought heavily upon “blowing up the White House.”

C4kel_vUoAAnwV_.jpg

Follow

“Andre voted for President Trump because ‘I love America and I believe in America,'” she said in the interview. “Even as an immigrant Andre made it very clear several times throughout our conversation that he is a huge supporter of building the wall. He says that people can come here to build a better life but they have to do it legally.

“Andre is also a huge supporter of the United States Constitution and believes that people that come here need to support it and not try to change it.”

View image on Twitter
C4gThU5UEAAfEwH.jpg:small

Follow
Andre Soriano @andresoriano

The Annual 59th Grammy Awards @realDonaldTrump@JoyVilla A Tribute to POTUS #MAGA #Peace #Love#Glamour #Fashion

Matt Drudge featured Villa in her dress on the Drudge Report

Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-1.38.20-AM-473x320.png

MAGA Dress Girl Dominating Charts After 54 Million Percent Sales Increase

"Who", exactly. Apparently another narcissist who never gets enough attention.

"Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore ...."

Here she is at last year's Grammys:

rs_634x1024-160215164532-634.Joy-Villa-Grammy-Awards-2016.jpg

--- and here's the year before:

joyvilla5.jpg

I imagine her sales spiked then too. Because the Gullibles aren't bright enough to figure out that what she wears to an event tells you absolutely nothing about what her music sounds like.

That last one looks like it's made out of those plastic ring-things that hold six-packs together.

What kind of shill-dress somebody wears tells nobody anything about what her music sounds like. Zero,

Except that it may simply be a show of support given all the anti-trump stuff that has gone on.

I know I visited Chick-Fillet (or however it is spelled) for the first time after the boycott started.

Except that it may simply be a show of support given all the anti-trump stuff that has gone on.

I know I visited Chick-Fillet (or however it is spelled) for the first time after the boycott started.

You''re actually suggesting people might make a music purchase as a political statement?

Sorry, that's just ridiculous. There's be a whole lot of buyer's remorse once they actually played it. And if they're that stupid she should keep their money and say "you lose suckers".

You mean Chick-Fil-A? I've never been in one but have seen the signs. Don't know anything about a boycott, but everybody has to eat. If you don't mind eating the crap a fast food joint puts out, you'd at least get something out of it. Music is about personal taste though.

You''re actually suggesting people might make a music purchase as a political statement?

Sorry, that's just ridiculous. There's be a whole lot of buyer's remorse once they actually played it. And if they're that stupid she should keep their money and say "you lose suckers".

You mean Chick-Fil-A? I've never been in one but have seen the signs. Don't know anything about a boycott, but everybody has to eat. If you don't mind eating the crap a fast food joint puts out, you'd at least get something out of it. Music is about personal taste though.

Nice try.

Nice try.

What "try"? I've never ever in my life made, or declined to make, a music purchase on the basis of what the artist's politics might be. That's completely mindless. Music is music, politics is politics. They're in no way "related" unless their music IS political. I don't know that this particular singer's music is political. Haven't seen any such indication. Music on the other hand is neutral, an equalizer that dissolves political partisanship. So anyone who would actually buy Joy Villa recordings based on "she wore this dress" is a moron and deserves to be parted with their money.

Actually I don't even see an indication of what her politics are, if any. Obviously she uses the event to be provocative and to draw attention to herself, but that's all we know.

Forum List

Back