Joy Villa Makes False Accusation That Trump Official Spanked Her

Lol. I can't believe conservatives are attacking this woman after they used her as a token black Trump supporter. Now they're accusing her of lying.

As much as I despise this woman, I believe her. False accusations of sexual assault are rare.

You believe her because you want to, because it fits your bullshit narrative about the Ebil Drumph.

The rest of us do not believe her because evidence and witnesses that should be speaking out and readily apparent are not there.

No. I believe her because women rarely lie about sexual harassment and assault. When Al Franken accusers came out I believed them.

I don’t care what someone’s political affiliation is.

Sexual harassment doesn’t have a political party.
I hate to break it to you....but women lie about everything.
I see this for what it is.....simply piling on.

I don't trust her.
She purely an opportunist trying to cash in.

Women lie about everything? Really? Sounds like to me you've just had bad luck with women.

So what are men? Angels?
No.....women lie all of the time......my wife of 40 years lies about stuff we both know is not true.
They simply hate to admit when they're wrong.
So like a child...they lie about it.
Then after she calms down....she admits to it.
I don't take it personal.
Women aren't like men where they can do anything they wanted all of their lives.
They had to create a fantasy just to cope with reality sometimes.
This is part of the reason they seem to hook up with total assholes so often.
Women lie about men.
Women lie about each other.
Women lie about themselves.

Just because your wife is a liar doesn't mean all women are like that. I've dealt with lying ex-boyfriends. Doesn't mean men are liars.

But believe the nonsense you want to believe.

This isn't the first time that the left tried to set up Corey Lewandowski. They tried taking him down by falsely accusing him of assault. Now Joy Villa, who wore a MAGA dress to the Grammys, is falsely accusing Corey of spanking her during a party. Corey has issued a statement this week that it was a complete fabrication. It was a public event, and no witnesses have come forward so far. Now it has been discovered that the singer may have ulterior motives. I think they need to sue the crap out of everyone involved. I smell Hillary's stink on this story.

joy-villa-trump-dress.jpg

MAGA Girl Joy Villa Alleges Corey Lewandowski Sexually Assaulted Her At Party
“I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ass really hard,” Villa said.

Written by Wayne Dupree · 20 hours ago
Trump Fan Versus Trump Fan: Singer Claims Corey Lewandowski Assaulted Her at a Party
I am shocked at this story and await Corey Lewandowski’s response but Joy Villa has publicly called him out for touching her inappropriately, and that’s a huge no-no.
Villa Claims Lewandowski “slapped her ass,” during a party on the evening of December 22. Joy had previously stated that she had never met him and when they saw each other for the first time, he seemingly dismissed her looking away.

Villa reports the set up was that they were going to take a photo together and Lewandowski slapped her rear. She warned him not to do that again, and he did it once more. Villa said she told him she could report him for sexual harassment and he allegedly told her to go ahead with the claim, and how he was untouchable because he worked in the private sector.

Villa does have an anonymous friend who witnessed the exchange and backed up her accounts. Lewandowski is a special friend of President Trump, and this is not going to go down well if the story gains legs.

President Trump will not accept this type of attitude if it went down like this. Villa will undoubtedly get backlash from Trump supporters who already have been attacking her for her support of Scientology.

Source: Politico

Villa, 31, said she was circulating in the ballroom of the invite-only party with a friend, who brought her over to introduce her to Lewandowski, whom she had never met. Her first impression, she said, was that he seemed dismissive of her, and rolled his eyes when he thought she wanted to pose for a photo with him.

I said, if you’re busy, don’t worry about it, we don’t have to take a photo,” Villa recalled telling Lewandowski, who remains close with the president and attended a contentious Oval Office meeting on political strategy earlier this week. But Villa said another reveler pushed her toward him and she ended up standing next to him and posing for a picture, despite his seeming lack of interest.

I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ass really hard,” Villa said. “It was completely demeaning and shocking.

In the moment, Villa said, she confronted him. “I said, ‘Watch it.’ Half-joking, I said, ‘I can report you for sexual harassment.’”

Lewandowski’s response, she said, was almost as shocking as the original slap.

“He said, ‘Go ahead, I work in the private sector,’” Villa recalled. “Then he smacks my ass again.” Villa’s recollection of the incident was corroborated by a friend who witnessed the exchange. The friend said he wished to remain anonymous, in part because of Lewandowski’s continued influence in Trump circles.

joy-villa-grammys.jpg

........Whatever you do........don't objectify me.............
Yep....right out of the blue Corey smacks her ass.

As if.

These people are ruthless. They think any story they make up is believable. The nastier the better. Snowflakes lap it up with a spoon.

If you buy this rubbish then I have some swampland in Montana I want to sell you.

Here's some people that didn't buy it:

Jack Roth19 hours ago
Since this was a public event, I'm sure you have eye witnesses to back up your claim. Because frankly, I don't think anyone would bother to slap your ass. Have you looked in the mirror and the at weight scale lately.

Craig Murphy18 hours ago
Let this be a lesson men, wear luffa mitts to cocktail parties. Wait! we better remove the cock from cocktail. On second thought, we'd better remove the tail, too. Ahhh, forget it!

Bill Powers18 hours ago
The details of this story don't pass the smell test. It smells like spoiled meat and it would smell that way if it were a conservative women complaining about a liberal man.

Scientology Shill Joy Villa Plays the Trump Card
Singer Joy Villa's Record Sales Skyrocket After Wearing Trump Dress to Grammys
Trump: Fields lying about Lewandowski

So you have decided she must be lying.

Because the accused is a conservative.

And the accuser is a woman.

No shock here.

Even if he did pat that ass wtf do you want us to do to the guy? It isn't illegal to do so.

Even if she had a problem with it she should have gone to the police after it happened and that is the only chance of anything being done about it.

Last edited:
You believe her because you want to, because it fits your bullshit narrative about the Ebil Drumph.

The rest of us do not believe her because evidence and witnesses that should be speaking out and readily apparent are not there.

No. I believe her because women rarely lie about sexual harassment and assault. When Al Franken accusers came out I believed them.

I don’t care what someone’s political affiliation is.

Sexual harassment doesn’t have a political party.
I hate to break it to you....but women lie about everything.
I see this for what it is.....simply piling on.

I don't trust her.
She purely an opportunist trying to cash in.

Women lie about everything? Really? Sounds like to me you've just had bad luck with women.

So what are men? Angels?
No.....women lie all of the time......my wife of 40 years lies about stuff we both know is not true.
They simply hate to admit when they're wrong.
So like a child...they lie about it.
Then after she calms down....she admits to it.
I don't take it personal.
Women aren't like men where they can do anything they wanted all of their lives.
They had to create a fantasy just to cope with reality sometimes.
This is part of the reason they seem to hook up with total assholes so often.
Women lie about men.
Women lie about each other.
Women lie about themselves.

Just because your wife is a liar doesn't mean all women are like that. I've dealt with lying ex-boyfriends. Doesn't mean men are liars.

But believe the nonsense you want to believe.
I think you're lying........:iagree:

This isn't the first time that the left tried to set up Corey Lewandowski. They tried taking him down by falsely accusing him of assault. Now Joy Villa, who wore a MAGA dress to the Grammys, is falsely accusing Corey of spanking her during a party. Corey has issued a statement this week that it was a complete fabrication. It was a public event, and no witnesses have come forward so far. Now it has been discovered that the singer may have ulterior motives. I think they need to sue the crap out of everyone involved. I smell Hillary's stink on this story.

“I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ass really hard,” Villa said.

Trump Fan Versus Trump Fan: Singer Claims Corey Lewandowski Assaulted Her at a Party
I am shocked at this story and await Corey Lewandowski’s response but Joy Villa has publicly called him out for touching her inappropriately, and that’s a huge no-no.
Villa Claims Lewandowski “slapped her ass,” during a party on the evening of December 22. Joy had previously stated that she had never met him and when they saw each other for the first time, he seemingly dismissed her looking away.

Villa reports the set up was that they were going to take a photo together and Lewandowski slapped her rear. She warned him not to do that again, and he did it once more. Villa said she told him she could report him for sexual harassment and he allegedly told her to go ahead with the claim, and how he was untouchable because he worked in the private sector.

Villa does have an anonymous friend who witnessed the exchange and backed up her accounts. Lewandowski is a special friend of President Trump, and this is not going to go down well if the story gains legs.

President Trump will not accept this type of attitude if it went down like this. Villa will undoubtedly get backlash from Trump supporters who already have been attacking her for her support of Scientology.

Villa, 31, said she was circulating in the ballroom of the invite-only party with a friend, who brought her over to introduce her to Lewandowski, whom she had never met. Her first impression, she said, was that he seemed dismissive of her, and rolled his eyes when he thought she wanted to pose for a photo with him.

I said, if you’re busy, don’t worry about it, we don’t have to take a photo,” Villa recalled telling Lewandowski, who remains close with the president and attended a contentious Oval Office meeting on political strategy earlier this week. But Villa said another reveler pushed her toward him and she ended up standing next to him and posing for a picture, despite his seeming lack of interest.

I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ass really hard,” Villa said. “It was completely demeaning and shocking.

In the moment, Villa said, she confronted him. “I said, ‘Watch it.’ Half-joking, I said, ‘I can report you for sexual harassment.’”

“He said, ‘Go ahead, I work in the private sector,’” Villa recalled. “Then he smacks my ass again.” Villa’s recollection of the incident was corroborated by a friend who witnessed the exchange. The friend said he wished to remain anonymous, in part because of Lewandowski’s continued influence in Trump circles.

joy-villa-grammys.jpg

As if.

These people are ruthless. They think any story they make up is believable. The nastier the better. Snowflakes lap it up with a spoon.

If you buy this rubbish then I have some swampland in Montana I want to sell you.

Jack Roth19 hours ago
Since this was a public event, I'm sure you have eye witnesses to back up your claim. Because frankly, I don't think anyone would bother to slap your ass. Have you looked in the mirror and the at weight scale lately.

Craig Murphy18 hours ago
Let this be a lesson men, wear luffa mitts to cocktail parties. Wait! we better remove the cock from cocktail. On second thought, we'd better remove the tail, too. Ahhh, forget it!

Bill Powers18 hours ago
The details of this story don't pass the smell test. It smells like spoiled meat and it would smell that way if it were a conservative women complaining about a liberal man.

No shock here.
I wouldn't question it....mainly because Corey L. is no friend of mine.
However I followed a link from the original story and saw some pics of Villa with a close Hillary associate..(Isn't it weird that Hillary keeps showing up with all of these Trump accusers at parties)....which for some strange reason is almost impossible to find now. I can't even find Corey L.'s statement. Every search engine must have algorithms that won't allow me to do a proper search....cuz every one of them will only show Villa's accusations, not allowing me to find any responses....
Really weird.(I suspect the whole story is fake)
That's why I don't believe her......other than the fact that she's gotten so much recognition for standing up for Trump, and now she's thinking of running for office.
I wonder for which party?

Lol. I can't believe conservatives are attacking this woman after they used her as a token black Trump supporter. Now they're accusing her of lying.

As much as I despise this woman, I believe her. False accusations of sexual assault are rare.
Her story is, he wanted nothing to do with her. From the way she describes it, it sounds like the sight of her annoyed him. Then they take a picture and he is suddenly VERY interested in her; in fact, he's so interested that he can't stop himself from slapping her ass twice?

Get the fuck out of here! That's the weakest lie I've ever heard. :laugh:

joy-villa-grammys.jpg

As if.

Jack Roth19 hours ago

Craig Murphy18 hours ago

Bill Powers18 hours ago

No shock here.
I wouldn't question it....mainly because Corey L. is no friend of mine.
However I followed a link from the original story and saw some pics of Villa with a close Hillary associate..(Isn't it weird that Hillary keeps showing up with all of these Trump accusers at parties)....which for some strange reason is almost impossible to find now. I can't even find Corey L.'s statement. Every search engine must have algorithms that won't allow me to do a proper search....cuz every one of them will only show Villa's accusations, not allowing me to find any responses....
Really weird.(I suspect the whole story is fake)
That's why I don't believe her......other than the fact that she's gotten so much recognition for standing up for Trump, and now she's thinking of running for office.
I wonder for which party?

And I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year helps you with your search engine algorithms.

Forum List

Back