Joy Behar (finally) apologizes

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It took the better part of a month for The View's Joy Behar to finally apologize for calling the Vice President's Christian values "a mental illness". It makes you wonder about the month long infighting on ABC.

A forced apology is no apology at all.

She was right about Pence.
That's he's another fake Christian looking for the golden ring all while knowing that his mortal sin of gay fetishes will drive him insane since he never gets any from the wife?

I would go view a video of whatever she said, but I can't watch a video of a woman I'm not married to.

fou-dans-camisole_imagesia-com_gabp.gif

It took the better part of a month for The View's Joy Behar to finally apologize for calling the Vice President's Christian values "a mental illness". It makes you wonder about the month long infighting on ABC.

i don't think she said his christian values was a mental illness. she said hearing voices - even jesus' is loopy. pence's so called 'christian' values are non existent. & why should she apologize for anything? when his boss apologizes for all the shit he spews, then he can cry about behar.

The Democrats use entertainment to normalize their hate and they learned it from the Nazi Party.

That's he's another fake Christian looking for the golden ring all while knowing that his mortal sin of gay fetishes will drive him insane since he never gets any from the wife?

he calls his wife 'mother'.
And?

Do they have children?

It would appear Hunter --- sorry, I mean Mike --- thinks he's one. Which kinda tells us much about his personality, more probably than we wanted to know.

Sorry about that Hunter. Mean thing to say. :redface:

And?

Do they have children?

It would appear Hunter --- sorry, I mean Mike --- thinks he's one. Which kinda tells us much about his personality, more probably than we wanted to know.

Sorry about that Hunter. Mean thing to say. :redface:

Sorry, "Hunter?" I don't get it.

You would have to explain the reference.

And?

Do they have children?

And?

it's a fact. are you being defensive? lol...

No. . . I just don't think you understand it has nothing to do with Pence in particular, it is a generation thing.

Before the Second Wave feminists, being a mother was considered a noble pursuit for women.

Women would often refer to their husbands admiringly and affectionately by their role in society, and men, in return, would graciously acknowledge their wives indispensable role as homemaker and caretaker of the children.

"Good morning banker, morning mother". . . etc.

I fondly remember my grandparents still referring to each other in such a way.

Every mother's day, we as a society still celebrate this concept. I don't know why that is hard for you to grasp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back