Joy Behar (finally) apologizes

A forced apology is no apology at all.

She was right about Pence.
And you my dear are an idiot.
So much for liberal tolerance, "I tolerate you if you agree with me!"
Fuckin hypocrite.

The left has a small issue, they demand tolerance but can't quite seem to grasp the entire concept

^^^ & that is coming from someone known for her 'tolerance' ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Your problem, shit stain is I don't demand tolerance.

You really need to think things through before commenting and you'd avoid getting your dentures kicked in

It took the better part of a month for The View's Joy Behar to finally apologize for calling the Vice President's Christian values "a mental illness". It makes you wonder about the month long infighting on ABC.

i don't think she said his christian values was a mental illness. she said hearing voices - even jesus' is loopy. pence's so called 'christian' values are non existent. & why should she apologize for anything? when his boss apologizes for all the shit he spews, then he can cry about behar.
So Pence is as loopy as fatso Oprah, huh? The black blob said something like God would tell her if she should run for president.

That's he's another fake Christian looking for the golden ring all while knowing that his mortal sin of gay fetishes will drive him insane since he never gets any from the wife?

he calls his wife 'mother'.
And?

Do they have children?

It would appear Hunter --- sorry, I mean Mike --- thinks he's one. Which kinda tells us much about his personality, more probably than we wanted to know.

Sorry about that Hunter. Mean thing to say. :redface:

Sorry, "Hunter?" I don't get it.

You would have to explain the reference.

Tsk tsk. Not a baseball fan? How unAmerican. :nono:

41d4yeZNbmL.jpg

He's a bit odd too, as you can see from his leggings. But dood can hit. And as far as I know he's never refused to bat against a pitcher he was not married to.

Please tell me you at least get that reference.

Last edited:
"...and to Mike Pence, I'm sorry he's such a lying godless POS who covers for an admitted sexual predator that endorsed an accused pedophile".

Ahhhh, Kershchin values.

That's he's another fake Christian looking for the golden ring all while knowing that his mortal sin of gay fetishes will drive him insane since he never gets any from the wife?

And?

Do they have children?

And?

it's a fact. are you being defensive? lol...

No. . . I just don't think you understand it has nothing to do with Pence in particular, it is a generation thing.

Before the Second Wave feminists, being a mother was considered a noble pursuit for women.

Women would often refer to their husbands admiringly and affectionately by their role in society, and men, in return, would graciously acknowledge their wives indispensable role as homemaker and caretaker of the children.

"Good morning banker, morning mother". . . etc.

I fondly remember my grandparents still referring to each other in such a way.

Every mother's day, we as a society still celebrate this concept. I don't know why that is hard for you to grasp.

uh-huh. i've been a homemaker for 30 years. so save it.

Were you hiding in the corner of their room again? Or was it under their bed this time?

And you my dear are an idiot.
So much for liberal tolerance, "I tolerate you if you agree with me!"
Fuckin hypocrite.

The left has a small issue, they demand tolerance but can't quite seem to grasp the entire concept

^^^ & that is coming from someone known for her 'tolerance' ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Your problem, shit stain is I don't demand tolerance.

You really need to think things through before commenting and you'd avoid getting your dentures kicked in

says the tolerance queen who's avatar is a cross over the american flag as if this is only a 'christian' nation....& a white one at that.

lol.... bite me

It took the better part of a month for The View's Joy Behar to finally apologize for calling the Vice President's Christian values "a mental illness". It makes you wonder about the month long infighting on ABC.

i don't think she said his christian values was a mental illness. she said hearing voices - even jesus' is loopy. pence's so called 'christian' values are non existent. & why should she apologize for anything? when his boss apologizes for all the shit he spews, then he can cry about behar.
So Pence is as loopy as fatso Oprah, huh? The black blob said something like God would tell her if she should run for president.

who cares about oprah?

nice try though.

And?

Do they have children?

And?

No. . . I just don't think you understand it has nothing to do with Pence in particular, it is a generation thing.

Before the Second Wave feminists, being a mother was considered a noble pursuit for women.

Women would often refer to their husbands admiringly and affectionately by their role in society, and men, in return, would graciously acknowledge their wives indispensable role as homemaker and caretaker of the children.

Every mother's day, we as a society still celebrate this concept. I don't know why that is hard for you to grasp.

Like I said, different generation. And, probably different part of the country too I would imagine. . . .

Live and let live already.

Why so hateful?

These "apology" requirements sure are strange to me.

She said what she thinks. Why should she have to apologize? How does that change anything? Does anyone really believe she still doesn't think what she said?

Let people feel free to say what they're thinking. That information is much more valuable than intimidating them into silence.

the anti-Trump/anti-Republican/anti-America hate is way overboard
you can see why Trump was elected and not the impolite/hypocritical/anti-America/etc side

who cares about oprah?

nice try though.
Did you have to duck as it sailed over your head?

It's true that a forced apology is no apology at all but you have to scratch your head about the intolerance of the left. Do they all really think that a Christian man is by definition "mentally ill".

And?

Do they have children?

And?

Like I said, different generation. And, probably different part of the country too I would imagine. . . .

Live and let live already.

Why so hateful?

hateful? against a homophobic pseudo 'christian' hypocrite? you betcha.

who cares about oprah?

nice try though.
Did you have to duck as it sailed over your head?

oprah is insignificant to me & most other people. try again.

Imagine Bayer's reaction if someone said the Jewish religion is racist and delusional which it is obviously.

It's true that a forced apology is no apology at all but you have to scratch your head about the intolerance of the left. Do they all really think that a Christian man is by definition "mentally ill".

Actually they hate Xians precisely because Xians know what the deviants really are and refuse to validate their mental illnesses and assorted fetishes. So no, they don't think Xians are mentally ill, just the opposite, they hate them because they're not mentally ill and not part of the 'tribe', they're dire enemies standing in the way of mindless self-indulgence.

Imagine Bayer's reaction if someone said the Jewish religion is racist and delusional which it is obviously.

do you think that josephine victoria occhiuto from brooklyn is jewish? lol..........

Forum List

Back