Joy Behar: Black people shouldn't be hesitant of vaccine because white people were the ‘experiment’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I think Joy Baaaaaaaaaayhar should always be used for ALL drug and vaccine experiements.

The View cohost Joy Bewhar said Thursday that black people don't need to be afraid of the COVID-19 vaccine anymore because white people did it as an "experiment."

Co-host Sunny Hostin said she was struck by the number of Americans who remain unvaccinated and that the solution may be "fear" — 56% of Americans are fully vaccinated, while 65% have received one dose. Only 46% of black Americans have received at least one shot of the coronavirus vaccine as of Oct. 4, according to CDC data .

I think Joy Baaaaaaaaaayhar should always be used for ALL drug and vaccine experiements.

What a fucking dumb bitch.....lolol

Can we inject her with Syphilis?

Black DemoKKKrats love this sort of stuff. They need to be talked to like this.

She's one hell of an odd duck. Not the most cognitively functioning voice on television.

I highlighted the most revealing part of what she said.

“How do they get through to people like the black audience, for instance, the African American community, who has been burnt in the past by these Tuskegee experiments and things coming out that have harmed them," Behar said. "I don’t blame that community for being skittish about it, but I say that so many white people have gotten it now, you know, the experiment has been done on white people now."

Sounds to me like Joy-less Behar is admitting that the vaccines the Biden regime is pushing
have all been experimental and convincing others to get the jab means by definition the
vaccines have been a giant experiment that many rightly refuse.

By the way, in the racist nation that Joy-less and her friends believe in would the government "experiment"
on white people? Not to mention that whites were far from the only people that got vaccines.

The idiocy of Joy-less Behar is limitless.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to test on a human?

Before Moderna or Pfizer were given emergency permission, their vaccines were tested on tens of thousands of people.

She isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if someone black is afraid because it is experimental, she isn't wrong. Anyway, what she and a lot of democrats do not seem to realize is that a lot of the conspiracy theories they attribute to "Trumpsters" and the like originated with blacks and black talk radio.

Before Moderna or Pfizer were given emergency permission, their vaccines were tested on tens of thousands of people.
With all due respect, Otis...how do you do long term testing of a vaccine in a short period of time? The answer quite obviously...is that you CAN'T! There isn't a doctor on this planet that can give you an iron clad guarantee that these virus's won't have negative side effects somewhere down the line!

Behar is just being paid to go along with the Globalist's agenda. She knows who they really are.

Forum List

Back