Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack

Just gimme another 6 months.

Wish granted.

But, you have to trade places with either Vice President Cheney or Senator Lousenberg.

No way in hell would I trade places with Shooter.
I have a reputation to uphold.
And I have no idea who the other one is.

Your reputation would be vastly improved by any association with a great man like VP Cheney.

And I can't believe you don't know Senator Stomach Cancer. NJ Sen. Frank Lautenberg, 86, has stomach lymphoma - USATODAY.com

He's a fucking scumbag from New Joisey.

What do you get when you cross Bill Clinton's heart with Lautenberg's stomach and Ted Kennedy's liver?

I don't know either but if I was on a Librul talk show we would have cranked up the laugh track!!

LIke Crossing snakes with republicans?
What will you get?

I am not entirely sure but it will be lower than a snake.

Baher and Maher.

now that is a couple who was hit hard with a ugly stick, both inside and out..:eek:

Last edited:
Will the whining hypocrites shut up for a moment please? I'm trying to watch The Shining!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a0AaQF15rc]YouTube - The Shining Gets a Laugh Track[/ame]

You know, they say you are what you eat, so it looks like Bill Clinton should lay off the fat chicks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PIdWdw15U]YouTube - rimshot[/ame]

Nobody watches Baher and Mahers shows except some extreme loony lefties, so as far as I'm concerned they can puke all over each other. who cares.

Last edited:
Nobody watches Baher and Mahers shows except the extreme loony lefties, so as far as I'm concerned they can puke all over each other. who cares.

So only extreme loony lefties watch The View? I guess that makes Elizabeth a loony leftie too?

Or here's a better suggestion for you, stop talking out of your ass for once on here.

Nobody watches Baher and Mahers shows except the extreme loony lefties, so as far as I'm concerned they can puke all over each other. who cares.

So only extreme loony lefties watch The View? I guess that makes Elizabeth a loony leftie too?

Or here's a better suggestion for you, stop talking out of your ass for once on here.

tough to say anything bad about Elizabeth. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back