Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Did you hear the one about the former Vice President that had five heart attacks?

If you watched "The Joy Behar Show" on HLN Tuesday, you would think this was hysterical as the host and her guest Bill Maher actually laughed when Dick Cheney's hospitalization was brought up.

"It's a funny thing about him," Behar said after a chuckle.

"I mean, the most reasonable people are like, really? They don't even care"

Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack | NewsBusters.org

Quite a knee-slapper, don't you think?

You have to understand. People who think they are funny when they aren't have no class at all.

I don't think the irony is lost that Philobeado is probably one of those "Conservatives" who is always complaining about Liberal PC, while doing the exact same thing here. :eusa_whistle:

Wadda ya expect from a couple of schmucks?

schmucks rhymes with sick fucks! figures it's liberals,, they laugh at all things bad that happen to people they disagree with.. but then little ole me says karma is a powerful thing.

Did you hear the one about the former Vice President that had five heart attacks?

If you watched "The Joy Behar Show" on HLN Tuesday, you would think this was hysterical as the host and her guest Bill Maher actually laughed when Dick Cheney's hospitalization was brought up.

"It's a funny thing about him," Behar said after a chuckle.

"I mean, the most reasonable people are like, really? They don't even care"

Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack | NewsBusters.org

Quite a knee-slapper, don't you think?

Now that's a match made in HELL.....Behar/Maher......you would have to keep their offspring on a separate planet altogether....

Forum List

Back