Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack

Nobody watches Baher and Mahers shows except the extreme loony lefties, so as far as I'm concerned they can puke all over each other. who cares.

So only extreme loony lefties watch The View? I guess that makes Elizabeth a loony leftie too?

Or here's a better suggestion for you, stop talking out of your ass for once on here.

you should pull your head out of your ass, it might make you a nice person for a change.

Baher has her own T.v show.

Last edited:
Did you hear the one about the former Vice President that had five heart attacks?

If you watched "The Joy Behar Show" on HLN Tuesday, you would think this was hysterical as the host and her guest Bill Maher actually laughed when Dick Cheney's hospitalization was brought up.

"It's a funny thing about him," Behar said after a chuckle.

"I mean, the most reasonable people are like, really? They don't even care"

Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack | NewsBusters.org

Quite a knee-slapper, don't you think?

I don't care for Joy Behar. She's not very funny---although she's quite smitten with herself and thinks she's the bees knees. Same for Maher.

To laugh at the fact the former VP was hospitalized following minor heart attack shows Behar to be a clueless, classless, blithering idiot.

Ditto Maher.

If Obammy or Biden were where VP Cheney has been this week, you wouldn't see me laughing about his serious health issues.

Heart attacks, no matter if they're serious, and life threatening or minor (as this one appeared to be) are NOT a laughing matter, no matter who suffers from the heart attack.

Get some class, Behar. Act like a true Guidette, ya ding-a-ling.

:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
I would prefer that he didn't have any more heart attacks.
I do like the idea of a firing squad for war crimes and treason.

Same here. Keep the fucker alive long enough with his government granted health care to stand trial and be sentenced.

Then put the bastard in front of a firing squad. Preferably in Spandau prison.

I don't think the irony is lost that Philobeado is probably one of those "Conservatives" who is always complaining about Liberal PC, while doing the exact same thing here. :eusa_whistle:

Ya cause laughing at heart attacks is so funny. You people would go ballistic if one of your buddies had one and a Republican laughed about it.

I don't think the irony is lost that Philobeado is probably one of those "Conservatives" who is always complaining about Liberal PC, while doing the exact same thing here. :eusa_whistle:

Ya cause laughing at heart attacks is so funny. You people would go ballistic if one of your buddies had one and a Republican laughed about it.

Dick Cheney survives heart attacks. That's what the dude does. It's been a running joke for decades. This isn't anything new.

I am younger than Dick Cheney's first heart attack scar for cryin' out loud.

So, I'm assuming that everyone who laughed at Cheney's illness would find it equally entertaining if it was Obama,right? We wouldn't have any faux sobbing, weeping and wailing if he were to collapse and die in office? And absolutely no faux outrage and anyone else laughing at it.

So, I'm assuming that everyone who laughed at Cheney's illness would find it equally entertaining if it was Obama,right? We wouldn't have any faux sobbing, weeping and wailing if he were to collapse and die in office? And absolutely no faux outrage and anyone else laughing at it.

No, not really.

Obama doesn't have a long history stretching back to the 70's of surviving heart attacks. Where's the punchline in that?

Say it were W who survived the heart attack ... that wouldn't be appropriate to joke about.

Bubba on the other hand? Fair game. He's survived one before plus, with his promiscuous past, the jokes are already teed up for you.

No, not really.

Obama doesn't have a long history stretching back to the 70's of surviving heart attacks. Where's the punchline in that?

Well, it would be funny for the heartless bastard in the White House to have a 'heart attack'. No? I might find that entertaining.... if I were someone who laughed at the illness or medical conditions of others. Personally, while I dislike Cheney and Obama - I would not be inclined to joke about their potentially life threatening conditions. It's just me, I have a thing about this kind of stuff.

I will, however, put my hand up and say I did crack one joke about the death of Ted Kennedy. On another forum, my thread title was offensive to liberals, apparently ... 'Ted's Dead'. To me, it was a statement of fact, to them I was going to hell to deriding the 'great man'.

I think what they were laughing about is actually true. People do hear the news that he's had another heart attack and they really don't care.

First off, he's so damn hateful, he's brought it to an art form. He's proud of it though. Secondly, he's had so many of them and survived, maybe people feel that he is being artificially kept alive and that in and of itself is quite creepy.

If they're going to use expensive resources and manpower to keep someone alive, I wish it could be someone who appreciates and celebrates life.

Not this torture loving criminal.

Ick...

How about this one? I used to be in Rotary and I had organised an old mate of mine to come along on our regular Tuesday night meeting a few years ago because he was occupying an elected union position that I had given up (he was my successor). On the Monday night before the Tuesday evening meeting I had a heart attack. So what does my old mate do when he first starts speaking at the Tuesday night meeting? "I see .(my name)...isn't here tonight, some people will do anything to avoid listening to me speak!"

The prick.

Still I did laugh........................much later. But I made him come back again (this was when I was in my presidential year at our club) and I gave him shit for his comments back then :lol:

Forum List

Back