Joni Mitchel, Neil Young and Spotify

Have they? People think they're dead. they don't know who the singer or song writer is...they just..like the music...maybe. sometimes. They've shown themselves to be anti freedom. All that songwriting and the stupid interviews... They're narcissists. They're third rate actors. They're not intellectuals, hell...most of the time they've had damn little schooling. They sure like being the center of attention.

We all know about the big hubbub, aging boomer musicians urging censorship. I love Neil and Joni, I listen to Rogan too. WHY can't we have ALL three?

Because two of the three are dickheads? Guess which two.

I mean other than "River" and "Big Yellow Taxi", who the hell is she?

I don't think the statement was about physical longevity. It's commentary on their rank hypocrisy in their old age. Both of them held the "anti-government" banner, high, back in their youth. Now their just political shills for the gob-ment.
Whatever. Go listen to Kid Rock.

We get modern artists like Cardi B and songs like WAP, Then we HAD Joni Mitchell and classic songs like Circle Game and Neil Young as part of CSN&Y "Ohio". Joe Rogan never lied, despite Michell or Young said. Proof...?

It tells you loads about these aging hippies doesn't it?
It tells me their integrity just as much to be admired as it was in the past. Toby Keith would be singing songs praising Black Lives Matter if he thought it would sell a million records for him.

We all know about the big hubbub, aging boomer musicians urging censorship. I love Neil and Joni, I listen to Rogan too. WHY can't we have ALL three?

Ms. Mitchell and Mr. Young demand ideological purity from any platform that carries them.

Its just a different world than the one I grew up in.

Bulldog said:
It tells me their integrity just as much to be admired as it was in the past. Toby Keith would be singing songs praising Black Lives Matter if he thought it would sell a million records for him.

Do you think you might post a link to a time when Young has shown some integrity? I'd like to see that. You give these folk more credit than they deserve. They're nothing but little mini tyrants and this threat of his bit him in his butt. Spotify will do well for their decision. You're in the minority and America is so done with leftist liars.

We get modern artists like Cardi B and songs like WAP, Then we HAD Joni Mitchell and classic songs like Circle Game and Neil Young as part of CSN&Y "Ohio". Joe Rogan never lied, despite Michell or Young said. Proof...?
Does it matter? It is their freedom of choice as to where they want their music. It is no different than people leaving FB because they feel it goes against their principle.

Forum List

Back