JonBenet Ramsey

the real story people don't want to accept.

The local police batched the case and didn't know what they were doing.
The problem truly began when the lawyers for the Ramseys made the accusations against the department and got police officers fired.

In retaliation police officers wrote books and accused JonBenet's father of unproved sexual abuse and murder.

Out of revenge, the police department stopped investigating the case.

The clue is in the fact the FBI investigated and determined the victim did not suffer sexual abuse.

The housekeeper was married to handyman who went door to door looking for work.
The Ramsey's neighborhood suffered a burglary crime spree.

Make your own conclusions, because the police didn't want to investigate

Wow, that's a blast from the past. It was one of the stranger cases. I followed it for years. I had 2 daughters just a little older at the time. Both parents seemed a little sketchy to me. I think that note was written by mommy. And she over-sexualized Jon Benet in those pageants. I'm trying to remember details. I think I thought at the time the cops drove daddy into a defensive corner. You just can't conceive of a parent harming their own child so I looked at every clue for an outside suspect. Don't recall a credible one. Mommy was such a ditz she looked guilty although I never did finally arrive at that conclusion 100%.

After a lot of it, I went with my original. The brother killed her. No big smurf here now. I as the brother would hate the little mother fucker too. He hated the little bitch. Think about the brother. Moms spending every dime of my life on who? I am nothing. I am smart. Mom is spending every last dime on the planet to get that little mother fucker out the door.

Puleez I am talking in his mind. Shit happens but Patty went off the deep end and decided losing one child didn't mean losing the other.

Always remember. This happened the day after Christmas. Boxing day to me. The brother killed her.
Little bother covered his tracks like a pro.........????

It was a team effort by the parents. IMHO.

This poor woman, Linda Arndt, obviously believes the parents were guilty. (She seems to blame the father here, I think if it was one, it had to be both.)The case has driven her crazy (look at her eyes). She was left alone, the only Police Officer on the scene for hours. It was hell house. I still can't believe it was a parent but it couldn't have been the brother. Listen to Arndt's description of the skull fracture, no way the brother did that. The coroner said the strangulation took place 2 hrs. after the blow to the head. She wouldn't die so somebody had to kill her again. She was garroted, a particularly vicious form of strangulation. Slow and deliberate, you have to hate someone to do that. How could anybody hate a six year old child that much, could the mother have been pathological enough to do that? I don't think the father was that crazy although he must have ran the cover up. (If there was one) I have to give up on this I just can't figure it out. It's one of those events that just seem out of sync with the universe. Maybe it was a break and enter and assault, I still don't see any evidence for that.

The latest CBS doc seems to have outdone the others. I won't reveal the ending, but I think it can be still be seen on youtube and it solves once and for all who the killer was. My conclusion is it's time to move on.

I still think the mother was involved and so was the brother. Period. And once she was dead, they all covered it up.

I think you were right about that. I always liked the older brother for the crime. Logically, both parents do the math and think “are we going to lose both children in one night?” and work to cover it up. The ransom amount and is importance t’s only known to a select few; one being the father.

I still think the mother was involved and so was the brother. Period. And once she was dead, they all covered it up.

I think you were right about that. I always liked the older brother for the crime. Logically, both parents do the math and think “are we going to lose both children in one night?” and work to cover it up. The ransom amount and is importance t’s only known to a select few; one being the father.

The part that blew my mind was the obvious lie that the basement window was broken by the father earlier in the year.

It's late December in Colorado. It's in a room that was said to be one the kids played in often. It snowed and this wealthy family was planning on leaving on an extended vacation THE NEXT DAY?

WHILE LEAVING A LARGE BROKEN WINDOW UNREPAIRED?

Nope, that doesn't happen.

those guys are idiots. their theory is ridiculous

Um... yeah. CBS appears to have spent a lot of money to recreated the whole house and then bring in these experts. If they do not have all the evidence or the correct evidence, then the expert conclusions can be wrong. Another group of experts can focus on something else and come up with a different conclusion. This isn't a trial, so to put together something like this for ratings would amount to libel.

EDIT: Even if they had all the evidence, another group of experts could focus on other items and come to a different conclusion. We see conflicting expert testimony all the time at murder trials.

Forum List

Back