is alex jones micro chipped by Mossad?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
There have been lots of crazy rumors floating around that Alex Jones works for the New World Order, and for whatever the reason the Israeli Mossad seems to be the organization that the Alex Jones skeptics say is the most prominent group in controlling Alex. One of the common arguments for this is that Jones doesn't talk about Zionism or the Mossad on his show much, but Alex has asserted that he prefers to tackle the New World Order as a whole instead of focusing on specific groups like Zionism or the Vatican.

But let's go off into the deep end for just a moment here. In a popular youtube video called "The Real Truth About Cloning Illuminati Exposed (2015)" at the video narrator asserts, among many other mind-boggling things in the video, that Alex Jones has been microchipped. How the narrator knows this is not explained, but let's just say hypothetically that Alex Jones was chipped against his will by the Mossad. If this is the case, then is it possible that all those people who think Alex is a Mossad agent believe that because their "sixth sense" is sensing the Mossad-implaneted microchip inside Alex and that causes them to think that Alex works for the Mossad when in fact, he doesn't? So sue me, I'm just trying to make sense of why some people think Alex is a New World Order minion.

Further, activist Alex Ansary has made a program called "The Alex Jones Deception" where he asserts that Alex Jones in the present day is behaving much more differently than the Alex Jones of the past, and Ansary has speculated that Alex has been acting more nuts in the present day because he is under some form of mind control. If this is true, could the source of the mind-control be the Mossad microchip I mentioned earlier? Who knows; I don't know.

The Illuminati pay me $10000 per week not to talk about them!!!!!

Greg

The Illuminati pay me $10000 per week not to talk about them!!!!!

Greg

No one rants funnier than Alex Jones. My favourites this week were *Prancing Demon, Raging goblins, rat filth.*

• Our expletive hurlers could learn a lot from him.

This place, Dad's Army, and Alex, provide my in-house entertainment. lol.

Forum List

Back