JonBenet Ramsey

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
the real story people don't want to accept.

The local police batched the case and didn't know what they were doing.
The problem truly began when the lawyers for the Ramseys made the accusations against the department and got police officers fired.

In retaliation police officers wrote books and accused JonBenet's father of unproved sexual abuse and murder.

Out of revenge, the police department stopped investigating the case.

The clue is in the fact the FBI investigated and determined the victim did not suffer sexual abuse.

The housekeeper was married to handyman who went door to door looking for work.
The Ramsey's neighborhood suffered a burglary crime spree.

Make your own conclusions, because the police didn't want to investigate

Whoa. I'm not understanding this at all. And being the crime buff that I am I cannot for the life of me draw the conclusions you are or the latest shit put out there by this detective.

I should add to this please put out any and all links to her father molesting her by any police person. If you have them let's roll. And no one ever stopped investigating the case.

ETA: I always thought it was the brother. Nothing sexual. And the family hid this.

The problem truly began when the lawyers for the Ramseys made the accusations against the department and got police officers fired.

In retaliation police officers wrote books and accused JonBenet's father of unproved sexual abuse and murder.

The clue is in the fact the FBI investigated and determined the victim did not suffer sexual abuse.

Wow, that's a blast from the past. It was one of the stranger cases. I followed it for years. I had 2 daughters just a little older at the time. Both parents seemed a little sketchy to me. I think that note was written by mommy. And she over-sexualized Jon Benet in those pageants. I'm trying to remember details. I think I thought at the time the cops drove daddy into a defensive corner. You just can't conceive of a parent harming their own child so I looked at every clue for an outside suspect. Don't recall a credible one. Mommy was such a ditz she looked guilty although I never did finally arrive at that conclusion 100%.

Arndt and the local police department tried to build a child abuse case, the FBI found no such evidence

Wow, that's a blast from the past. It was one of the stranger cases. I followed it for years. I had 2 daughters just a little older at the time. Both parents seemed a little sketchy to me. I think that note was written by mommy. And she over-sexualized Jon Benet in those pageants. I'm trying to remember details. I think I thought at the time the cops drove daddy into a defensive corner. You just can't conceive of a parent harming their own child so I looked at every clue for an outside suspect. Don't recall a credible one. Mommy was such a ditz she looked guilty although I never did finally arrive at that conclusion 100%.

After a lot of it, I went with my original. The brother killed her. No big smurf here now. I as the brother would hate the little mother fucker too. He hated the little bitch. Think about the brother. Moms spending every dime of my life on who? I am nothing. I am smart. Mom is spending every last dime on the planet to get that little mother fucker out the door.

Puleez I am talking in his mind. Shit happens but Patty went off the deep end and decided losing one child didn't mean losing the other.

Always remember. This happened the day after Christmas. Boxing day to me. The brother killed her.

Arndt and the local police department tried to build a child abuse case, the FBI found no such evidence

I'll run with the brother and I have put up the why of it.

Go for it. And I mean this in the best of times. I've asked once never been pesky about it and maybe I can be in the future to get a real crime and punishment forum going.

After a lot of it, I went with my original. The brother killed her. No big smurf here now. I as the brother would hate the little mother fucker too. He hated the little bitch. Think about the brother. Moms spending every dime of my life on who? I am nothing. I am smart. Mom is spending every last dime on the planet to get that little mother fucker out the door.

Puleez I am talking in his mind. Shit happens but Patty went off the deep end and decided losing one child didn't mean losing the other.

Always remember. This happened the day after Christmas. Boxing day to me. The brother killed her.
Little bother covered his tracks like a pro.........????

I still think the mother was involved and so was the brother. Period. And once she was dead, they all covered it up.

That was mom.

Look no prints on the outside. NONE. Nada. Nothing. Child dead "found" in basement. Nothing discovered anywhere. It's crazy shit man. Not even a murder weapon.

That was mom.

Look no prints on the outside. NONE. Nada. Nothing. Child dead "found" in basement. Nothing discovered anywhere. It's crazy shit man. Not even a murder weapon.

Patsy Ramsey can solve the case - and most likely cause an arrest , but she chooses not to...... In my opinion.

Shadow 355

That was mom.

Patsy Ramsey can solve the case - and most likely cause an arrest , but she chooses not to...... In my opinion.

Shadow 355

She's been forced to be silent for a while. Death does that.

That was mom.

Shadow 355
Um...she's dead.

It was a team effort by the parents. IMHO.

Forum List

Back