Jonathan Turley Sums Up the Trump J6 Indictment Masterfully

With Mr. Trump about to go out of control, what Turley thinks will become irrelevant.

The Judges will not be up with a rampaign trumpetering Mr. Trump. They will jail him. And there will be new indictments.

Every American must submit to the law.

Show me one left wing major media news piece that lays out the current mountain of evidence against Biden. Good fucking luck with that. After MONTHS of evidence coming out, you cant find ONE example. That is how god damn sad our media is today, or rather YOUR media.
There is no evidence against President Biden, just the mountain of BS repeated endlessly for ignoramuses like you. D U H H H. your propaganda machine and you ignoramuses are a bad joke around the world. Try Reality... If your scumbag lying heroes had evidence they would take it to court. What they have now would get them charged with perjury and....

So where are all the indictments for those in the FBI/DOJ who promoted the fraudulent Russia collusion conspiracy knowing it wasn't true?
And what about Fauci's many lies regarding COVID, do you support him being indicted?
Ask the Republicans that were in charge. How should I know? If you think they did a shitty job, when it was so clear to you, why do you you want them back in power, and do you really think the rest of us favor waiting for justice, just because your shitty Republicans lawyers and justice officials (by your own reckoning) could not get legal action accomplished? Hell, kitty! I have told you what shitty lawyer Republicans make for about two years now. If looking for justice under the law, you'd best count them out, as they cannot even perform in court run by Trump appointed Republican judges.
Nobody knows why. I mean they went to the same universities and law schools, and all, but somewhere after law school, they just came to some realization the law did not matter in legal matters as much as public appearances outside of courts, especially on right wing outlets, where they could say anything they choose, true or false, instead of having to stick with truths that could be proven, if somebody else would just find the proof, in front of judges that actually expected them to do their legal homework and bring forth facts, not rhetoric.

There is no evidence against President Biden, just the mountain of BS repeated endlessly for ignoramuses like you. D U H H H. your propaganda machine and you ignoramuses are a bad joke around the world. Try Reality... If your scumbag lying heroes had evidence they would take it to court. What they have now would get them charged with perjury and....
Since when are texts and emails from a family members son NOT evidence? Since when are witnesses NOT evidence? Do you know how many witnesses have accused the Bidens of engaging in bribery? Im sure that you dont. Since when are bank records NOT evidence? Since when are the internal emails of notoriously corrupt international companies NOT evidence? Since when are videos of the accused to admitting to withholding money in exchange for getting rid of a local prosecutor who is going after the corruption of the company that your son works for NOT evidence?

Im going to save the following section to continue my list when even more evidence comes out over the next year leading up to the election. We will likely find Joe Bidens offshore account by then. (...

...)

Since when are texts and emails from a family members son NOT evidence? Since when are witnesses NOT evidence? Do you know how many witnesses have accused the Bidens of engaging in bribery? Im sure that you dont. Since when are bank records NOT evidence? Since when are the internal emails of notoriously corrupt international companies NOT evidence? Since when are videos of the accused to admitting to withholding money in exchange for getting rid of a local prosecutor who is going after the corruption of the company that your son works for NOT evidence?

Im going to save the following section to continue my list when even more evidence comes out over the next year leading up to the election. We will likely find Joe Bidens offshore account by then. (...

...)
unfortunately all that is garbage propaganda, all lies and innuendo and spin... give it up you are totally FOS change the stupid channel or even worse Internet conspiracy nuts... If they had anything real it would have gone to court for crying out loud, Super Duper. It's all incredible BS for people who used to be non political, the silent majority who actually believed the GOP gives a damn about small government and family values. Now the loudmouth hater dupes....

unfortunately all that is garbage propaganda, all lies and innuendo and spin... give it up you are totally FOS change the stupid channel or even worse Internet conspiracy nuts... If they had anything real it would have gone to court for crying out loud, Super Duper. It's all incredible BS for people who used to be non political, the silent majority who actually believed the GOP gives a damn about small government and family values. Now the loudmouth hater dupes....
This ^ head in the sand tactic that you democrats continue to display will not help Biden one bit in a court room. You can choose to ignore the evidence, but the courts sure as fuck wont.

Succinct. And quite correct. We are seeing fascism in action under Joe Biden, and this is but one example of that fascism.

And recall, Nazi's studied Democratic Party means and methods and implemented their own versions.

Perfectly summarized by one of the nations leading legal experts

This ^ head in the sand tactic that you democrats continue to display will not help Biden one bit in a court room. You can choose to ignore the evidence, but the courts sure as fuck wont.
Funny how these things never actually happen isn't it, Super Duper Dupe? If this evidence were true, journalists real journalists would be all over it- they are hardly Democrats at least at the top, they will print anything TRUE but they are journalists not propagandists like your heroes....

Funny how these things never actually happen isn't it, Super Duper Dupe? If this evidence were true, journalists real journalists would be all over it- they are hardly Democrats at least at the top, they will print anything TRUE but they are journalists not propagandists like your heroes....
I want you to remember this ^ post.

The worst stuff will obviously be saved for when we are a couple months out from the election. It will be too late for you to switch candidates at that point. You idiots latched yourselves to a boat anchor. :laugh:

The worst stuff will obviously be saved for when we are a couple months out from the election. It will be too late for you to switch candidates at that point. You idiots latched yourselves to a boat anchor. :laugh:
I like Joe a lot....The doctors say he's FINE. Go Trump! lol

Too bad you only have propaganda for the base....and no one else cares...

Forum List

Back