Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad, he says Obama is abandoning Israel

Are you trying to out tough guy the other tough guy?

No, I'm a full time tough guy. Who just has no tolerance for evil; meaning communists, Islamist and their moderate cousins, the particularly mouthy liberal.

The contras were terrorists.

Proving once again that

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Ya see Karl... It turns out that Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.
I find it both hilarious and sad that you are unable to grasp the idea that the concept that contras could be both anti-communism and still terrorists

Well that's because you aren't sufficiently bright to recognize that there is no potential RIGHT to promote governance which usurps the means of others to exercise their God-given rights.

Ya see Karl, killing communists is not designed to foment terror, it is designed to kill communists and in so doing reducing the threat of the communists to usurp the means of free people to exercise their God-given rights.
Are you on a mission to prove just how retarded you are?

bombing communist hospitals full of [communists] is okay to you?

Oh yeah!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
You are at best an idiot, at worst a monster.

Either way, youre far too fucking dumb.

Learn to think. Read a book that doesn't feature dick and jane. Pick up a newspaper and look at something other than Garfield.

Grow up, you "full time tough guy."(Seriously, I've never seen someone advertise they were a douchebag as clearly as you did with that "boast")

Forum List

Back