Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad, he says Obama is abandoning Israel

Really? Now when Bush left office, US Forces were in strength in Iraq AND Afghanistan... right?

Do you have a map?

Take a look at the area between Afghanistan and Iraq and tell me what ya see... I'll pick it up from there.

Glowworm is a flat-liner troll...has no idea where he is or what he's saying.

Boosh must have been a Neville also, he refused to take any military action on Iran when Israel pressured him...

Yes, I'm sure we had the resources to start yet a third war.

Bush Derangement Syndrome much?
That's what happens when you choose to start a war. Opportunity cost.

Iran isn't comparable to nazi germany.
they aren't expanding their territory. They aren't moving against their neighbors.

ROFLMNAO!

No?

Huh... define Nazi Germany as you understand it and my guess is that you'll come to find that your definition of such has little bearing on what was the reality, of such... .
What nations has iran invaded and taken territory from? How about attacked?

Any?

Any?

Iraq, Lebanon, Israel both through proxies and direct intervention....their IEDs are what was killing GIs in Iraq.
If supplying weapons is all it takes to be like nazi germany we're the most guilty.

Have their borders expanded? Has their military occupied another nation?

No. In fact, for the boogeyman we make itan out to be they are fairly peaceful

You have got to love John Voight.

This guy takes a stand every day against the conventional wisdom of the industry in which he earns his living and he does so unapologetically.

I just adore watching Americans do great things!

"Legendary actor Jon Voight has created a new ad with an urgent message to Israel, explaining that Obama wants Bibi Netanyahu to lose and is NO friend of Israel. He points out that Obama wants to control Israel because his agenda is to be friends with Israel’s enemies.

Voight also explains that those like Herzog who believe that deal making is the solution to Israel’s problems is as wrong as Neville Chamberlain.

Watch the vide at the link below:"

Read more: Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad says Obama abandoning Israel so he can buddy up to her ENEMIES The Right Scoop -

So another rightwing subhuman goyim barks, only Jews matter on israel , not the dumb goyim. we Jews are overwhelmingly are liberal. why doesn't he talk about thing that concern the goyim like eating pork anus or bowing to statues :dunno:

Tikkun Daily Blog Blog Archive Christian Fundamentalists Are Irrelevant Only Jews Matter On Israel

If supplying weapons is all it takes to be like nazi germany we're the most guilty.

"peaceful"? Iran is the world's leading sponsor of terrorism...peddle that crap someplace else, asshole.

This guy takes a stand every day against the conventional wisdom of the industry in which he earns his living and he does so unapologetically.

"Legendary actor Jon Voight has created a new ad with an urgent message to Israel, explaining that Obama wants Bibi Netanyahu to lose and is NO friend of Israel. He points out that Obama wants to control Israel because his agenda is to be friends with Israel’s enemies.

Voight also explains that those like Herzog who believe that deal making is the solution to Israel’s problems is as wrong as Neville Chamberlain.

Read more: Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad says Obama abandoning Israel so he can buddy up to her ENEMIES The Right Scoop -
Jon Voight is known to be as crazy as his daughter.

"peaceful"? Iran is the world's leading sponsor of terrorism...peddle that crap someplace else, asshole.
According to whom?
Are they really doing anything the united states hasn't?

Last edited:

Jon Voight is known to be as crazy as his daughter.

Considering Angelina Jolie's remarkable humanitarian endeavors, I'd estimate that she's more value to planet earth in one day than you are in your entire, pointless, pathetic, and even offensive existence.

Any?

Iraq, Lebanon, Israel both through proxies and direct intervention....their IEDs are what was killing GIs in Iraq.

The apt comparison is with Germany in the early 1930's, before its military buildup.

Any?

The apt comparison is with Germany in the early 1930's, before its military buildup.
Why? What makes you think iran will buck 40 years of history and start aggressively attacking its neighbors?

Boosh must have been a Neville also, he refused to take any military action on Iran when Israel pressured him...

they aren't expanding their territory. They aren't moving against their neighbors.

Iran is sponsoring terrorists all over the world in case you missed it.

Iran is sponsoring terrorists all over the world in case you missed it.
How are they doing anything we haven't?

ROFLMNAO!

No?

Huh... define Nazi Germany as you understand it and my guess is that you'll come to find that your definition of such has little bearing on what was the reality, of such... .

Any?

There was a 10 year war between Iran and Iraq, and taking the US Embassy and holding US hostages for over a year is an act of war. Just as any countries Embassy is the US is considered to be on their soil, the US Embassy in Iran was an attack on US soil.

Jon Voight seems to play a lot of corrupt or dishonest government employees/politicians. I think he would do that for nothing.

Good for him.

Only a complete horse's ass thinks that the roles actors play has anything to do with their personal character.

Jon Voit also played George Washington in "An American Carol".

Jackass.
Hey kiss my ass pal. I like what he does with his roles. You got it jackass. Tongue in cheek remarks are over your pointy little head Jackass.

LOL! Take it easy Alex... It was a response, not an attack. Let's not go down that road.

Oooooooh! Nutters misunderstanding one another! Best shit ever!

ROFLMNAO!

No?

Any?

There was a 10 year war between Iran and Iraq, and taking the US Embassy and holding US hostages for over a year is an act of war. Just as any countries Embassy is the US is considered to be on their soil, the US Embassy in Iran was an attack on US soil.
Iraq invaded iran to start that war - with our backing, too.

And you can't really blame them for attacking the embassy, we had afterall been involved in the overthrow of a previous iranian government in order to install the dictatorship that they had just overthrown

ROFLMNAO!

No?

Any?

Iraq invaded iran to start that war - with our backing, too.

And you can't really blame them for attacking the embassy, we had afterall been involved in the overthrow of a previous iranian government in order to install the dictatorship that they had just overthrown

One, we backed Iraq because Iran had destroyed the US Embassy and held US citizens hostage for over a year.

Two, correction, YOU don't blame them for attacking the US Embassy. I considered it an act of war.

Forum List

Back