Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad, he says Obama is abandoning Israel

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
You have got to love John Voight.

This guy takes a stand every day against the conventional wisdom of the industry in which he earns his living and he does so unapologetically.

I just adore watching Americans do great things!

"Legendary actor Jon Voight has created a new ad with an urgent message to Israel, explaining that Obama wants Bibi Netanyahu to lose and is NO friend of Israel. He points out that Obama wants to control Israel because his agenda is to be friends with Israel’s enemies.

Voight also explains that those like Herzog who believe that deal making is the solution to Israel’s problems is as wrong as Neville Chamberlain.

Watch the vide at the link below:"

Read more: Jon Voight supports Netanyahu in new ad says Obama abandoning Israel so he can buddy up to her ENEMIES The Right Scoop -

Obama's big mistake was in telling them they should settle their differences instead of demanding the US do it for them.

As for Voight, I'm old enough to remember when he was a human being. No wonder his daughter can't stand him.

At least Chamberlain wasn't a closet Nazi. On the other hand, our Thug on a Rug...

Jon Voight seems to play a lot of corrupt or dishonest government employees/politicians. I think he would do that for nothing.

Good for him.

There are so few conservative actors in Hollywood, Jon Voight, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Selleck, Mel Gibson, etc that they really stand out. What's sadly humorous is how the hordes of Leftist orcs that define Hollywood think THEY are the daring, revolutionary, and radical ones when in fact they're just part of the normal Hollywood bubble-headed elite; nothing remarkable about them whatsoever.

Jon Voit is also Catholic. Another plus.

Last edited:
Jon Voight seems to play a lot of corrupt or dishonest government employees/politicians. I think he would do that for nothing.

Good for him.

Only a complete horse's ass thinks that the roles actors play has anything to do with their personal character.

Jon Voit also played George Washington in "An American Carol".

Jackass.

Good for him.

Only a complete horse's ass thinks that the roles actors play has anything to do with their personal character.

Jackass.
Hey kiss my ass pal. I like what he does with his roles. You got it jackass. Tongue in cheek remarks are over your pointy little head Jackass.

Good for him.

Jackass.
Hey kiss my ass pal. I like what he does with his roles. You got it jackass. Tongue in cheek remarks are over your pointy little head Jackass.

Next time use a smiley. Or are you too stupid to see how your post comes across to the rest of us who can't read your mind?

• Banned
There are so few conservative actors in Hollywood, Jon Voit, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Selleck, Mel Gibson, etc that they really stand out. What's sadly humorous is how the hordes of Leftist orcs that define Hollywood think THEY are the daring, revolutionary, and radical ones when in fact they're just part of the normal Hollywood bubble-headed elite; nothing remarkable about them whatsoever.

Jon Voit is also Catholic. Another plus.

LOL! So true.

There's a House episode, where he takes a character who presents his tattoos as a sign of rebellion; House sets him straight in a wonderful dissertation defining rebellion as NOT BEING THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE... . "Want to be a Rebel, go spend 20 hours in the Library scratching out the edge of a perfect 4.0, like the Asian kids...".

It was hysterical and as spot on.

Good for him.

Jackass.

LOL! Take it easy Alex... It was a response, not an attack. Let's not go down that road.

Boosh must have been a Neville also, he refused to take any military action on Iran when Israel pressured him...

Boosh must have been a Neville also, he refused to take any military action on Iran when Israel pressured him...

Yes, I'm sure we had the resources to start yet a third war.

Bush Derangement Syndrome much?
That's what happens when you choose to start a war. Opportunity cost.

Iran isn't comparable to nazi germany.
they aren't expanding their territory. They aren't moving against their neighbors.

I forgot Gary Sinise.
Gary-Sinise-Lt.-Dan-Band.jpg

Really? Now when Bush left office, US Forces were in strength in Iraq AND Afghanistan... right?

Do you have a map?

Take a look at the area between Afghanistan and Iraq and tell me what ya see... I'll pick it up from there.

Yes, I'm sure we had the resources to start yet a third war.

Bush Derangement Syndrome much?
That's what happens when you choose to start a war. Opportunity cost.

Iran isn't comparable to nazi germany.
they aren't expanding their territory. They aren't moving against their neighbors.

ROFLMNAO!

No?

Huh... define Nazi Germany as you understand it and my guess is that you'll come to find that your definition of such has little bearing on what was the reality, of such... .

Forum List

Back