Jon Stewart: uh oh, Obama's losing patience with us

JenT

God lead our troops
Jul 3, 2009
West of the Rockies
Why the President is caving to the blatant extortion of the Republican Party is a mystery to most Democrats. It sure doesn't mean that we have to follow such foolishness.

Soros told Obama he's a one termer and now the LMSM will line up to make sure he does not get the nomination in 2012

Why the President is caving to the blatant extortion of the Republican Party is a mystery to most Democrats. It sure doesn't mean that we have to follow such foolishness.

you idiots on the left blasted those on the right for two years. I'm calling you out you're a racist.

Last edited:

Another racist who cannot tolerate a black man leaving the Dem Plantation

Notice as soon as Soros gives the order to stop backing Obama, all of a sudden it becomes OK for the LMSM, like Jon Steward, to criticize Obama
I noticed CON$ have a fertile imagination. Please post your conjured Soros order.

George Soros Tells Progressive Donors Obama Might Not Be The Best Investment
I see no "ORDER."
From your own link:

WASHINGTON -- At a private meeting on Tuesday afternoon, George Soros, a longtime supporter of progressive causes, voiced blunt criticism of the Obama administration, going so far as to suggest that Democratic donors direct their support somewhere other than the president.

And

"Mr. Soros fully supports the president as the leader of the Democratic Party," said Vachon. "He was not suggesting that we seek another candidate for 2012. His comments were made in a private, informal conversation that was about the need for progressives to be more forceful in promoting their agenda. He was stressing the importance of being heard by elected officials."

And

Another source in the room said the exchange was not entirely contentious as people were simply expressing frustration about the fact that "we just came out of an election where the right wing and the Republicans distorted what was going on."

I noticed CON$ have a fertile imagination. Please post your conjured Soros order.

George Soros Tells Progressive Donors Obama Might Not Be The Best Investment
I see no "ORDER."
From your own link:

And

"Mr. Soros fully supports the president as the leader of the Democratic Party," said Vachon. "He was not suggesting that we seek another candidate for 2012. His comments were made in a private, informal conversation that was about the need for progressives to be more forceful in promoting their agenda. He was stressing the importance of being heard by elected officials."

And

Another source in the room said the exchange was not entirely contentious as people were simply expressing frustration about the fact that "we just came out of an election where the right wing and the Republicans distorted what was going on."

Soros must have first approached Obama privately at his performance review and Soros told him, "Sorry, you're just not working out, find something else in 2012" and Obama must have said something stupid like "I'm going to run on More Hope and Even Better Change Platform in 2012" so then and only then did go public and announce his firing of Obama

I see no "ORDER."
From your own link:

And

And

Soros must have first approached Obama privately at his performance review and Soros told him, "Sorry, you're just not working out, find something else in 2012" and Obama must have said something stupid like "I'm going to run on More Hope and Even Better Change Platform in 2012" so then and only then did go public and announce his firing of Obama
More fabrications complete with quotation marks.

This is a perfect example of how shameless CON$ are. When confronted with a fabrication, CON$ simply fabricate some more.

I see no "ORDER."
From your own link:

And

And

This is a perfect example of how shameless CON$ are. When confronted with a fabrication, CON$ simply fabricate some more.

Do you really want to talk about things being fabricated? Do you? Go ahead make my day punk

Do you really want to talk about things being fabricated? Do you? Go ahead make my day punk
One lying CON$ervative makes up an imaginary meeting and the other delusional CON$ervative believes the made up quotes really happened. :cuckoo:

One lying CON$ervative makes up an imaginary meeting and the other delusional CON$ervative believes the made up quotes really happened. :cuckoo:

Whats the word? satire? Yes they call it satire. The left does it all the time when obama misspeaks.

Whats the word? satire? Yes they call it satire. The left does it all the time when obama misspeaks.
Whats the word? FICTION? Yes they call it FICTION. The Right does it all the time when they speak for others.

Whats the word? FICTION? Yes they call it FICTION. The Right does it all the time when they speak for others.

oh well I see the left are racist and do not like their crap slug back on them:clap2:

Forum List

Back