Talking Points.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
There is not a single demonRat who has come on TV the past three days who doesn't utter the words "Republicans are holding Americans hostage." What is it with demonRats. doesn't anyone in that party think and speak for themselves. Talk about a bunch of fucking lemmings.

Talk about a dumb ass. Yes, the Republicans are holding Americans hostage. Those who answered the call on 9-11, the people whom the criminals that the Republicans protect put out of work, and the coming generations of Americans that will have to pay for the borrowing to enrich the people pulling the Republicans strings.

I know that Americans dying because they answered duty's call means nothing to you, Willow. They are just poker chips to be used in a game. Same with the men and women that have lost their employment through no fault of thier own. In fact, from 2001, to 2009, over 42,000 factories closed, and shipped their jobs overseas. Job losses averaged 500 per factory. But that is making the top 1% very rich, so that is what is important to you, isn't it, Willow.

They're still doing it. Mindless robots programmed with talking points. I'm gona count the number of times it's said on the Sunday talk shows. Anyone want to wage a guess as to the number of time the demonRats say "hostage"?

There is not a single demonRat who has come on TV the past three days who doesn't utter the words "Republicans are holding Americans hostage." What is it with demonRats. doesn't anyone in that party think and speak for themselves. Talk about a bunch of fucking lemmings.

When one has nothing else than the words of a name-calling president?? :eusa_whistle:

You have to be derranged to accuse one side of "Talking points" while ignoring the other. FOX News actually has emails leaked, of issuing talking points. That makes this thread as disengenuous as a thread can be. Both sides talk out of their "leadership's" anus. If you disagree: you are dumb.

You have to be derranged to accuse one side of "Talking points" while ignoring the other. FOX News actually has emails leaked, of issuing talking points. That makes this thread as disengenuous as a thread can be. Both sides talk out of their "leadership's" anus. If you disagree: you are dumb.

provide them.

From: Sammon, Bill ( Fox News' Washington managing editor)
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:23 AM
To: 054 -FNSunday; 169 -SPECIAL REPORT; 069 -Politics; 030 -Root (FoxNews.Com); 036 -FOX.WHU; 050 -Senior Producers; 051 -Producers
Subject: friendly reminder: let's not slip back into calling it the "public option"

1) Please use the term "government-run health insurance" or, when brevity is a concern, "government option," whenever possible.

2) When it is necessary to use the term "public option" (which is, after all, firmly ensconced in the nation's lexicon), use the qualifier "so-called," as in "the so-called public option."

3) Here's another way to phrase it: "The public option, which is the government-run plan."

4) When newsmakers and sources use the term "public option" in our stories, there's not a lot we can do about it, since quotes are of course sacrosanct.

From: Clemente, Michael (Fox's senior vice president for news)
To: Sammon, Bill; 054 -FNSunday; 169 -SPECIAL REPORT; 069 -Politics; 030 -Root (FoxNews.Com); 036 -FOX.WHU; 050 -Senior Producers; 051 -Producers
Sent: Tue Oct 27 08:45:29 2009
Subject: RE: friendly reminder: let's not slip back into calling it the "public option"

Thank you Bill

#3 on your list is the preferred way to say it, write it, use it.

Michael Clemente

SVP-News

212.XXX.XXXX

From: Sammon, Bill ( Fox News' Washington managing editor)
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:23 AM
To: 054 -FNSunday; 169 -SPECIAL REPORT; 069 -Politics; 030 -Root (FoxNews.Com); 036 -FOX.WHU; 050 -Senior Producers; 051 -Producers
Subject: friendly reminder: let's not slip back into calling it the "public option"

1) Please use the term "government-run health insurance" or, when brevity is a concern, "government option," whenever possible.

2) When it is necessary to use the term "public option" (which is, after all, firmly ensconced in the nation's lexicon), use the qualifier "so-called," as in "the so-called public option."

3) Here's another way to phrase it: "The public option, which is the government-run plan."

4) When newsmakers and sources use the term "public option" in our stories, there's not a lot we can do about it, since quotes are of course sacrosanct.

From: Clemente, Michael (Fox's senior vice president for news)
To: Sammon, Bill; 054 -FNSunday; 169 -SPECIAL REPORT; 069 -Politics; 030 -Root (FoxNews.Com); 036 -FOX.WHU; 050 -Senior Producers; 051 -Producers
Sent: Tue Oct 27 08:45:29 2009
Subject: RE: friendly reminder: let's not slip back into calling it the "public option"

Thank you Bill

#3 on your list is the preferred way to say it, write it, use it.

Michael Clemente

SVP-News

212.XXX.XXXX

Yes,, and?

And, both sides issue talking points so if you're attacking one and not the other, on the issue, you're a hack. Well, you were a hack anyways, lol, but yea

provide them.

LOL

You are without a doubt the biggest phony anywhere.

And, both sides issue talking points so if you're attacking one and not the other, on the issue, you're a hack. Well, you were a hack anyways, lol, but yea

As soon as I see Republicans come on TV and say "Republicans are holding Americans hostage" in lock step, I'll say so. Until then this is about lemming demonRat politicians. But thanks for bringing in Fox news the number one source of news in the USA. Yay!

provide them.

LOL

You are without a doubt the biggest phony anywhere.

yes, without a doubt. and your credibility is impeccable I know. :eusa_liar:

They're still doing it. Mindless robots programmed with talking points. I'm gona count the number of times it's said on the Sunday talk shows. Anyone want to wage a guess as to the number of time the demonRats say "hostage"?

I've been keeping a tabulation of the number of times people like you call democrats...demonRats (or any variation)

your last 2 brings it up to 2,946,467

I've been keeping a tabulation of the number of times people like you call democrats...demonRats (or any variation)

your last 2 brings it up to 2,946,467

that's a worthwhile pasttime. Keep it up. Cause they will always be DEmonRats.

You're a corny geek. Dip, duck, dodge from reality. /life

Loser! I'm sorry but you lose. or is it FAIL?

When I make a thread geeking-out about one side following talking points, whilst ignoring the other, then I fail. Then, I'm a loser.

Right now?

I'm standing above you, with a foot on your fucking chest, Hollaring like Rocky Balboa that your thread = hack thread. You're a daily failure, and with that a yearly failure, and with that a life-long failure. Chalk it up to being a one-sided political loser, with no Social life. :lol:

the real Willow:

willow-warwick-davies.jpg

Forum List

Back