This Is Why The Democrats Are Losing.

Stupid young women?

Earth to dumbass, they are more than aware of the choices they make.
To want the freedom and liberty to make their own decisions about theirselves is not a bad thing. And to have their privelages treated equally like everyone else isn't bad either.

But to make it fair, We should jail all parents who circumsize their kids who are under 18.
We should make it illegal for someone to make another go to curch or any place of religious worship (including those who are underage)
We should allow insurance companies to deny coverage to those who are religious.
And lastly, if you have an injury or sickness, you should be turned away and be told that "God intended for that to happen" and "pray some more. that might work".

Quit being one sided, people.

That dumb girl has no awareness of the consequences of her own decisions, how long do you think it will be before she regrets that big assed tatoo on her right arm. About the time it cost her a good job maybe? She's being used a damned tool, nothing else.

Thats why people use sleeves or get tattoo removal.

You wouldn't call that regret, they cost allot more to remove and there's usually scars involved.

If the Republicans are this hysterical now, imagine what they'll be like after their big loss.

I almost feel sorry for them. There they were, being told the Kenyan usurper would lose for sure, and the Tea Party would sweep into control of congress. And none of that is coming true. How can this be? Did their masters lie to them? Not to worry, their masters will give them some fine new conspiracy theories to explain the big loss.

No one but you is being hysterical except you. If Obama wins life will go on. Unless of course the Mayans were right lol

Congress will remain deadlocked and Obama will be a lame duck president in his second term.

If the Republicans are this hysterical now, imagine what they'll be like after their big loss.

I almost feel sorry for them. There they were, being told the Kenyan usurper would lose for sure, and the Tea Party would sweep into control of congress. And none of that is coming true. How can this be? Did their masters lie to them? Not to worry, their masters will give them some fine new conspiracy theories to explain the big loss.

You might want to wait before you pick your colors for the pitty party, but I like your optimisim, I just hope you can handle disappointment.

Obama is a rudderless man with NO PLAN and this ad proves it yet again.

You're right gpa. After his loss in November he can look forward to moving into that $35 million dollar home being built for him in Hawaii. I hope they're building it near the Kalpana lava flow.

Forum List

Back