Jon Stewart to Media: Go Fuck Yourselves

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
How many times have we seen conservatives post messages about how Jon is just a nobody comedian who only skewers the right and how stupid liberals are for listening to him. But as soon as he cracks a joke about Obama, he is a voice to be listen to and is a bellwether of the true state of affairs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucLWjduzBeo]The Daily Show 10/31/13 Jon Stewart DESTROYS Cable News "Go F*ck Yourself" - YouTube[/ame]

It's noteworthy because the liberal mouthpieces are starting to crack and turn on obama. They are worth praise because they are finally seeing what their messiah really is.

Is Jon Stewart a bellwether? We hope so. Stewart can be a leader, the canary in the coal mine, if he picks up the reins.

A bellwether is any entity in a given arena that serves to create or influence trends or to presage future happenings.

The term is derived from the Middle English bellewether and refers to the practice of placing a bell around the neck of a castrated ram (a wether) leading his flock of sheep. The movements of the flock could be noted by hearing the bell before the flock was in sight.

1383921_664409183580950_1921940192_n.jpg

The reports are the ladies of Fox News will not watch Jon anymore because he makes them cry, the big meanie.

Because Stewart usually has his lips wrapped around the administrations dick 24/7. When he finally refuses to suck it, it's a big deal.

If Limbaugh spoke out against the Republican's or something they botched it would get the same airplay.

Thats what happens when a loyal whore speaks negatively about her pimp

The ODS crowd apparently didn't look at the clip, which showed, with many video clips, how Jon Stewart has been going after Obama for years.

But then, if they didn't ignore the real world, they wouldn't be ODS kooks.

Let's be realistic here, Stewart offers "soft opposition" so that people like yourself (I'm assuming your a Dem/Lib?) can claim "he's been going after Obama for years."

Had he really been going after Obama, the left wouldn't love him so much and he'd have an entirely different audience.

You play to your audience and offer just enough soft opposition to not appear like the whore you are. O'Reilly is a master at this as well.

The ODS crowd apparently didn't look at the clip, which showed, with many video clips, how Jon Stewart has been going after Obama for years.

Let's be realistic here, Stewart offers "soft opposition" so that people like yourself (I'm assuming your a Dem/Lib?) can claim "he's been going after Obama for years."

Had he really been going after Obama, the left wouldn't love him so much and he'd have an entirely different audience.

You play to your audience and offer just enough soft opposition to not appear like the whore you are. O'Reilly is a master at this as well.

Which is what I perceive O`Reilly doing on a regular basis, which is why his show is, and will remain, #1 in cable as long as he is captain. Every liberal I know, along the coast, listens to him and when I have asked why, they all say the same thing in different ways, "because that is where the news is."

I like Bill because he is masterful, informative and intelligent, and doesn't let his guests spin the answers to his questions. There is only a certain amount of time for each segment and Bill knows how to make the most of it.

Megyn Kelly is much the same way. :D

How many times have we seen conservatives post messages about how Jon is just a nobody comedian who only skewers the right and how stupid liberals are for listening to him. But as soon as he cracks a joke about Obama, he is a voice to be listen to and is a bellwether of the true state of affairs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucLWjduzBeo]The Daily Show 10/31/13 Jon Stewart DESTROYS Cable News "Go F*ck Yourself" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh god, I was watching this early today. So funny.

Which is what I perceive O`Reilly doing on a regular basis, which is why his show is, and will remain, #1 in cable as long as he is captain. Every liberal I know, along the coast, listens to him and when I have asked why, they all say the same thing in different ways, "because that is where the news is."

I like Bill because he is masterful, informative and intelligent, and doesn't let his guests spin the answers to his questions. There is only a certain amount of time for each segment and Bill knows how to make the most of it.

O'Reilly kills in the ratings because he knows how to play this whole game.

Give some fair criticisms of the "other guy" but never engage in political talking points
Be hard, but not TOO hard, on "your guy" to make it look like you are fair

He tells both sides what they want to hear to keep them happy, but leans a little bit more to one side to appease his real audience.

Give some fair criticisms of the "other guy" but never engage in political talking points

He tells both sides what they want to hear to keep them happy, but leans a little bit more to one side to appease his real audience.

Exactly! That is why I consider him so successful. He pleases everybody in some way. :D That is called good customer service.

Exactly! That is why I consider him so successful. He pleases everybody in some way. :D That is called good customer service.
But at the end of the day.........................it's ALL bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait, we're now comparing Bill O'Reilly to Jon Stewart? Don't think so.

I just saw Bill O on David Letterman and while Dave is always so smart and funny, he tried to make Bill interesting and it didn't work at all. Bill used to be somewhat charming but now he's just an old man all full of himself.

He's lucky that Cons will accept sub standard entertainment.

I still watch the Daily Show, because i find it funny. I don't take his stories and analysis seriously. On has to be blind not to see he is extremely partisan even if he does poke fun at liberals on occasions. He is less partisan than Colbert (who hasn't been funny in years), but still partisan nonetheless!

Forum List

Back