Jon Stewart sticks it to Begala and Carlson

Wow. Jon Stewart was incredible. He summed my feelings towards politically biased "talking heads" perfectly! I wish he was running for president, or heck, PM of my country! That's one if not smart, then honest man.

I saw this incident as it happened. It was awesome. crossfire's a good show. Tucker Carlson's cool. John Stewart is a hack.

John Stewart just immediately started calling them both hacks. I think both carlson and Begala represent fairly typical lib/con mindsets. I consider Stewart a funny partisan comedian who uses smart aleckiness as a substitute for substantive political analysis.

THis was quite funny. Everyone was shocked by the suddenness of Stewarts eruptive remarks.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I feel the media is a business and thus must sell its product to the most people. The "most" people in this country are not as interested in politics as the people on things such as this board.

If all Americans were interested as we are the media could not get away with one liners.
Yeah, most of the public are intoxicated with their newfound material possessions. To busy watching the simple life, enjoying the easy pleasures of our modern times. Too busy to care about anything as long as it does not effect them.

Forum List

Back