Jon Stewart Slams Laura Ingraham for Citing Holocaust Poem at Tea Party Rally

And the eventual penalties for failing to do as ORDERED by the Federal Government are planned to be quite Draconian. So much for that whole "land of the free" concept.

I still think this horrid, communism-inspired bullshit legislation is better criticized and opposed without invoking the Nazi "final solution" as a metaphor, however.

But there's historical precedent we can't forget. We've already seen that if you scratch the surface of any American Librul there's a frothing, goosestepping Nazi ready to burst forth Alien-like and take control of everything we do.

They want to control our health and bodies and they want to make our economy go dark using fake science from the Greatest Scientific Fraud in history.

Most days I'm convinced we can get through this without a shooting civil war, other days I'm not too sure.

I make my DAILY prediction:

Frank will not be in the mood, today, to put up with the kind of forced mental retardation known as modern American liberalism!

Good bet.

Frank will not be in the mood, today, to put up with the kind of forced mental retardation known as modern American liberalism!

really? most days i figure he's an embarrassment to the NY public school system and exemplifies everything that's wrong with self-professed "conservatives".... who are actually nothing more than reactionary extremists.

really? most days i figure he's an embarrassment to the NY public school system and exemplifies everything that's wrong with self-professed "conservatives".... who are actually nothing more than reactionary extremists.

Which only means that "most days" you "figure" erroneously.

in your OPINION... which I will ever defend your right to hold.

....no matter how incorrect you are. ;)

Gretchen Carlson's has good reason to hate the obamalama regime. Her parents were stripped of their very lucrative car dealership for no reason! So I'm betting she's thinking Jon can put it where the moon don't shine.

Last edited:

I like the other day he was making fun of that blonde on Fox & Friends in the morning. The two douch bags with that woman, I think her name is Gretchen? She was acting stupid saying, "I looked up the definition of a czar and it means king".

Stewart pointed out she went to Yale or some big Ivy League School and she's just acting like Chrissy Snow on 3's Company.

The Daily Show is the best political news program on tv. Isn't that sad?

What is sad is that you think so.

Even Jon identifies himself as a comedian and not a journalist. If you plastered a big yellow sticker on your forehead that said "I AM AN IDIOT" you couldn't have done a better job of broadcasting it.

Last edited:

I like the other day he was making fun of that blonde on Fox & Friends in the morning. The two douch bags with that woman, I think her name is Gretchen? She was acting stupid saying, "I looked up the definition of a czar and it means king".

Stewart pointed out she went to Yale or some big Ivy League School and she's just acting like Chrissy Snow on 3's Company.

What is said is that you think so.

Even Jon identifies himself as a comedian and not a journalist. If you plastered a big yellow sticker on your forehead that said "I AM AN IDIOT" you couldn't have done a better job of broadcasting it.

actually, what jon stewart says is that it's sad that his "pretend news" has to take the lead on things that the news media SHOULD be doing...

That wasn't very funny. Funny man Stewart is losing his edge. Each year he gets more and more shrill. Here's what I predict he'll look like in a couple years:

Mike-Myers.jpg

actually, what jon stewart says is that it's sad that his "pretend news" has to take the lead on things that the news media SHOULD be doing...

"Pretend news".

Thank you for making my point.

"Pretend news".

Thank you for making my point.

It's pretend news? You mean this rally didn't actually happen?

But there's historical precedent we can't forget. We've already seen that if you scratch the surface of any American Librul there's a frothing, goosestepping Nazi ready to burst forth Alien-like and take control of everything we do.

They want to control our health and bodies and they want to make our economy go dark using fake science from the Greatest Scientific Fraud in history.

Most days I'm convinced we can get through this without a shooting civil war, other days I'm not too sure.

Yes.. all those unwashed liberal hippies just reek of 'NAZISM' when they're getting beaten by the police :rolleyes: Funny that it's you and the other right-wingers who always mention going to war.against your neighbors...

in your OPINION... which I will ever defend your right to hold.

....no matter how incorrect you are. ;)

In YOUR misguided opinion! No worries though. I defend your right to your opinion, too!

:lol:

If the daily show is a political news program glenn beck is a politcal news reporter too.

I thought both were entertainment shows?

Just because one attended an Ivy League School does not necessarily mean that one know everything.... nor does it make one exceptionally intelligent, it makes one lucky. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes, look at Bush, Jr. he only got in as a legacy. He tried to go to law school in Texas but couldn't get in, because of his grades.

"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out."

Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller (14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a Protestant pastor and social activist.

Martin Niemöller - Wikiquote

☭proletarian☭;1829654 said:

Yes.. all those unwashed liberal hippies just reek of 'NAZISM' when they're getting beaten by the police :rolleyes: Funny that it's you and the other right-wingers who always mention going to war.against your neighbors...

You mistakenly set the WayBack Machine for 1969. Get to 2009 and I'll bring you up to speed on how totally Left we've frog marched.

Obama is the closest thing we've had to a real Nazi Leader since Hitler ate a bullet in the bunker and he's even got the Eugenicists to prove it

But Libruls have so posted so few new ideas it can only mean that Jon Stewart is off for the holidays. I'm sure when he gets back you'll have many new ideas and points to make, until then I'm going to enjoy The Silence of the Libs

Forum List

Back