Jon Stewart praises the Trump administration

Even John Stewart realizes how much the left has lost their collective minds.

One has to admire someone who is willing to alienate his fellow liberals in order to speak some truth.

Jon Stewart praises Trump DOJ, pushes bipartisan bill to give 9-11 victims 'the care they earned'

I'll say few folks are all good or bad. Neither Jon Stewart or Donald Trump are either. Amazing the folks who can't recognize that.

In the same sentence I can say "Trump is a womanizing narcissist who gets too much credit for the economy BUT he's doing the right thing talking with North Korea and using tariffs as leverage with the Chinese."

Every poster on here should have to post similar about Trump and FDR or something similar in their signature or be limited to posting in the Flame Zone.

One has to admire someone who is willing to alienate his fellow liberals in order to speak some truth.

Jon Stewart praises Trump DOJ, pushes bipartisan bill to give 9-11 victims 'the care they earned'
What part of bipartisan do you not understand?

What this shows is that liberals most of the time are about policies.......This has been a policy that Stewart has been pushing for long before Trump became president.....

Only republicans are the type to be against something they were previously for just because a Democrat is president

I mean, if Trump wanted 9/11 responders to die that would be pure evil. I guess it’s a good idea to praise him for the normally easy decision to not want people to die. If we reinforce the fat bastard for the little good he does maybe he’ll try to do more of it.

I'll say few folks are all good or bad. Neither Jon Stewart or Donald Trump are either. Amazing the folks who can't recognize that.

In the same sentence I can say "Trump is a womanizing narcissist who gets too much credit for the economy BUT he's doing the right thing talking with North Korea and using tariffs as leverage with the Chinese."

Every poster on here should have to post similar about Trump and FDR or something similar in their signature or be limited to posting in the Flame Zone.

You don't run this board.
Thank, God.

Forum List

Back