UC Davis maggot "professor": cops "need to be killed"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Am I surprised ? Fuck no, this is pretty much garden variety on our campuses today.
Fucking piece of shit !!

“I am thankful that every living cop will one day be dead, some by their own hand, some by others, too many of old age #letsnotmakemore”tweeted on Nov. 27, 2014.

“I mean, it’s easier to shoot cops when their backs are turned, no?”tweeted on Dec. 27, 2014.

“People think that cops need to be reformed. They need to be killed.”published in an interview on Jan. 31, 2016.

The university’s ‘support’ for law enforcement runs hypocritical and short-sighted

I first heard about a UC Davis professor who thinks cops should be killed late in Fall Quarter. There were murmurings in the newsroom about his in-class discussions, and rumors of how the professor had given an interview that advocated for violence against law enforcement. It bothered me, but I assumed that what I heard was typical hearsay and likely exaggerated. I wasn’t shown anything concrete; there were no words to read, no sound-bites to parse over. The story seemed too extreme to be believed, because only the intellectually dishonest would even broach such blanketed and violent sentiments — certainly not a highly-regarded professor at a top public university. But I kept the rumors at the back of my mind.

The killing of Natalie Corona changed everything. Corona, an up-and-coming Davis police officer who was gunned down last month, was the type of person who makes labelling all law enforcement as “bad” a simple exercise in fallacy. By all accounts, she was a kind and considerate person who cared deeply about the community she served. She was pictured giving a bag of must-haves to a former resident of Paradise over the holidays. She reportedly gave a man she arrested a few dollars so he could buy a meal when he was released. Corona embodied the moral imperatives enshrined in our campus Principles of Community, the idea that “a climate of equity and justice demonstrated by respect for one another” is not only important, but necessary.

A UC Davis professor thinks cops “need to be killed” - The Aggie

"I reached out to Gina Bloom, the interim chair of the English Department, about what she thought about Clover’s threats. She said that Clover is a “valued member of our department and the university community; a strong and popular teacher; and a well published scholar and poet whose work has been lauded across the world.” The chair ultimately refused to speak with me further because of my “flimsy evidence” and “inflammatory connections.” I contacted a few of Clover’s colleagues, hoping to gather insight about his views on law enforcement, but received no response."

He sounds like a liberal asshole to me.

I hope his house gets broken into and the thieves beat the shit out of him. I hope he calls the cops and they tell him they can't respond because they are dead.

Oh and his colleagues at the University?? They are as bad as he is.

And the interim chair at the English Department?? Another waste of air.

It's stunning to me that this sort of outeageous behavior is tolerated. Why do we put up with this crap ?

Any higher educational system should have hate speech as a disqualifer for employment. The moments those tweets entered the public, Clover should have been fired. If I had a student there, I would take him out and sue the school for lack of leadership and allowing hate speech by personnel.

The hardcore Left has completely lost its shit. It's come unglued.

And it's in control of one of our major parties.

We are mirroring the U.K., but just a few years behind them into our descent.

Heck, the leader of the labor party there has a long history of collaborating with Islamic terrorists.

Am I surprised ? Fuck no, this is pretty much garden variety on our campuses today.
Fucking piece of shit !!

“I am thankful that every living cop will one day be dead, some by their own hand, some by others, too many of old age #letsnotmakemore”tweeted on Nov. 27, 2014.

“I mean, it’s easier to shoot cops when their backs are turned, no?”tweeted on Dec. 27, 2014.

“People think that cops need to be reformed. They need to be killed.”published in an interview on Jan. 31, 2016.

The university’s ‘support’ for law enforcement runs hypocritical and short-sighted

I first heard about a UC Davis professor who thinks cops should be killed late in Fall Quarter. There were murmurings in the newsroom about his in-class discussions, and rumors of how the professor had given an interview that advocated for violence against law enforcement. It bothered me, but I assumed that what I heard was typical hearsay and likely exaggerated. I wasn’t shown anything concrete; there were no words to read, no sound-bites to parse over. The story seemed too extreme to be believed, because only the intellectually dishonest would even broach such blanketed and violent sentiments — certainly not a highly-regarded professor at a top public university. But I kept the rumors at the back of my mind.

The killing of Natalie Corona changed everything. Corona, an up-and-coming Davis police officer who was gunned down last month, was the type of person who makes labelling all law enforcement as “bad” a simple exercise in fallacy. By all accounts, she was a kind and considerate person who cared deeply about the community she served. She was pictured giving a bag of must-haves to a former resident of Paradise over the holidays. She reportedly gave a man she arrested a few dollars so he could buy a meal when he was released. Corona embodied the moral imperatives enshrined in our campus Principles of Community, the idea that “a climate of equity and justice demonstrated by respect for one another” is not only important, but necessary.

Is English Professor Joshua Clover for real?
A real character? Or, a fictitious one?

If he’s a real guy & UC Professor, he should be censured for his public comments, for inciting violence against public servants!

This has NOTHING to do with NORMAL people, wheather Liberal or Conservative, academic or dumb.

Fucking piece of shit !!

If he’s a real guy & UC Professor, he should be censured for his public comments, for inciting violence against public servants!

This has NOTHING to do with NORMAL people, wheather Liberal or Conservative, academic or dumb.

He is real.

…..and he is doing this at a University known for it's agriculture and vet sciences to boot.

And they wonder why people are becoming more apprehensive towards "higher education."

Especially in the humanities where a professor's opinion is all that matters due to the fact it is all so subjective.

A math professor could say that, but the proper answer to a math equation is still the proper answer to the math equation. In the humanities, it is all about feeding the professor's often times massive ego.

Fucking piece of shit !!

This is normal for the American left of today.

It's stunning to me that this sort of outeageous behavior is tolerated. Why do we put up with this crap ?
When I lived in the Bay Area we used to call it The People's Republic of Davis, and Berkeley Lite.
But this seems extreme even by Davis standards. He can't be fired and wouldn't be even if he could be cut loose.

The guy needs to take a little helicopter ride.

Fucking piece of shit !!

This is normal for the American left of today.
I can see you are not normal, in a stupid way.

He is real.

…..and he is doing this at a University known for it's agriculture and vet sciences to boot.
It is a very good veterinary and viticulture school. Apparently the English department there is filled with
leftist shitbags and the like.

Forum List

Back