Jon Stewart: Fox News Is Like A Lying Dynasty

What does that say about Fox "News"?American media?

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank LowestSURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest | ThinkProgress

Doesn't say anything about Fox news.
It says his followers hate Fox news and like to hear someone berate them.
I don't expect liberals to like Fox news....do you?
I don't expect conservatives to like NYT or MSNBC...do you?

I believe this is what the left call 'common knowledge' or, what we on the right call 'a lie becomes truth'. Fucking morons repeating bullshit from left wing media and calling it 'fact'.

Fat people are funny. :doubt:

Its simple really. Fox (which has the highest ratings by the way) fans are idiots who like to be told what to think. They have been proven time and time again how fox lies yet they like to be sycophants who eat up fox crap like gravy.

Basically, they are good old fashioned idiots who know they are being lied to.

God bless America.

LOL, you post the above in a thread about what John Stewart a friggen COMEDIAN said..and then call Fox viewers idiots and only like to be told what to think..

whoooboy, good one.
:lol:

Jon Stewart Debunked: Claim that FOX Viewers 'Most Consistently Misinformed' is False - The Blaze

Jon Stewart may be in for a reality check. Earlier this week, we covered his epic battle royale with FOX News’ Chris Wallace. Now, following the dialogue, a prominent watchdog is debunking one of the comedian’s anti-conservative statements. According to PolitiFact, a Pulitzer Prize-winning fact-checking web site, Stewart‘s recent claim that FOX viewers are consistently the most misinformed simply isn’t true.

:rofl:

the blaze... ok.

jerkitsmiley.gif

To paraphrase the "Bard", it seems that Stewart protests too much. Left wingers including comics like Stewart are begining to sound like a bunch of shrill idiots. They have ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN (did I miss any?) and a bunch of left wing un-funny comedians like Stewart and Letterman and yet they continue to whine like babies about the unfairness of FOX and left wing fools listen to the whines and post useless trivia about it. What a bunch of sissies.

To paraphrase the "Bard", it seems that Stewart protests too much. Left wingers including comics like Stewart are begining to sound like a bunch of shrill idiots. They have ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN (did I miss any?) and a bunch of left wing un-funny comedians like Stewart and Letterman and yet they continue to whine like babies about the unfairness of FOX and left wing fools listen to the whines and post useless trivia about it. What a bunch of sissies.

You can go tell that joke on the next 1/2 Hour Comedy Hour.

(if it weren't a cancelled piece of fox shit)

It ain't a joke shogie. Look at the propaganda controlled by the left in the last half century. Do lefties long for the good old days when every bit of information was controlled by liberals? CBS even tried a little bit of treason by producing forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. Dan Rather should be in prison. Why hang your hat on the opinion of a comedian like Stewart? To show how ignorant you are?

It ain't a joke shogie. Look at the propaganda controlled by the left in the last half century. Do lefties long for the good old days when every bit of information was controlled by liberals? CBS even tried a little bit of treason by producing forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. Dan Rather should be in prison. Why hang your hat on the opinion of a comedian like Stewart? To show how ignorant you are?

You are the only one who is conveying ignorance every time you keep insisting that water is not wet. Pointing at other news sources doesn't validated the outright bullshit that fox pumps out for the sake of right wing politics. It's farcical that you'd even try.

Doesn't say anything about Fox news.
It says his followers hate Fox news and like to hear someone berate them.
I don't expect liberals to like Fox news....do you?
I don't expect conservatives to like NYT or MSNBC...do you?

I believe this is what the left call 'common knowledge' or, what we on the right call 'a lie becomes truth'. Fucking morons repeating bullshit from left wing media and calling it 'fact'.

Then you must be a regular Steve Martin...oh wait...I thought you said fat head

Its simple really. Fox (which has the highest ratings by the way) fans are idiots who like to be told what to think. They have been proven time and time again how fox lies yet they like to be sycophants who eat up fox crap like gravy.

God bless America.

LOL, you post the above in a thread about what John Stewart a friggen COMEDIAN said..and then call Fox viewers idiots and only like to be told what to think..

whoooboy, good one.

What pisses your side off is, he is factually more on point that Beck could ever be. PLease name me one thing beck has predicted correctly? PLease. Beck is a circus clown. Bill O is an old fool and Hannity is beyond belief.

Fox fans are idiots, just like I said. Do you need a link to all of fox lies? Hell, fox and friends alone is proof how bad fox is. Kilmeade has to be the dumbest person on television. I swear, you have to see some of the crap that moron spouts.

Again, I would put that "comedian" up against any talking head on fox. ANY OF THEM for factual content.

Then you must be a regular Steve Martin...oh wait...I thought you said fat head

Oh my dear lord that is funny. Seriously, I am going to the hospital because I think I broke something laughing so damn hard.

GOOD ONE. Wow. How could I possibly come back with ANYTHING funnier than that.

Fat Head! Wow. Fucking Wow. :clap2:

Polifact Truth-O-Meter: False

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...ewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"
False
Share this story:

On the June 19, 2011, edition of Fox News Sunday, comedian Jon Stewart -- host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central -- sat down for an interview with Chris Wallace. Many readers asked us to review one of his claims.

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers?" Stewart asked Wallace. "The most consistently misinformed? Fox, Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

Wallace didn’t challenge Stewart’s assertion that Fox -- widely perceived as a conservative-leaning network -- produced more misinformed viewers. But we thought it was an assessment worth checking.

We found two polling organizations that have produced periodic "knowledge" surveys differentiated by the respondent’s frequent news sources. One is the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, and the other is worldpublicopinion.org, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland.

Let’s start with Pew’s findings...

Stewart does love to appear on Fox to promote his show and books, and he knows where the millions of viewers get their news analysis more than any other cable network. Fox News--Fair and Balanced.

God bless America.

Well, at least that's what Daily KOS and HuffPo told you.

Polifact Truth-O-Meter: False

PolitiFact | Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"
False
Share this story:

On the June 19, 2011, edition of Fox News Sunday, comedian Jon Stewart -- host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central -- sat down for an interview with Chris Wallace. Many readers asked us to review one of his claims.

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers?" Stewart asked Wallace. "The most consistently misinformed? Fox, Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

Wallace didn’t challenge Stewart’s assertion that Fox -- widely perceived as a conservative-leaning network -- produced more misinformed viewers. But we thought it was an assessment worth checking.

We found two polling organizations that have produced periodic "knowledge" surveys differentiated by the respondent’s frequent news sources. One is the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, and the other is worldpublicopinion.org, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland.

Let’s start with Pew’s findings...

Stewart does love to appear on Fox to promote his show and books, and he knows where the millions of viewers get their news analysis more than any other cable network. Fox News--Fair and Balanced.

yea... he's real neck and neck with appearances by Dick Morris!

:rofl:

God bless America.

whoooboy, good one.

What pisses your side off is, he is factually more on point that Beck could ever be. PLease name me one thing beck has predicted correctly? PLease. Beck is a circus clown. Bill O is an old fool and Hannity is beyond belief.

Fox fans are idiots, just like I said. Do you need a link to all of fox lies? Hell, fox and friends alone is proof how bad fox is. Kilmeade has to be the dumbest person on television. I swear, you have to see some of the crap that moron spouts.

Again, I would put that "comedian" up against any talking head on fox. ANY OF THEM for factual content.

I have no doubt you would...
" My Jon always said that Fox News is bad people...yes he did..and my Jon is ahlways right...yes he is..."

Attachments

• $waterboy.jpg
    $waterboy.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 106
Maybe Jonathan Liebowitz thought he would lose his left leaning (stylishly anti-American?) audience if he didn't pick a bland anglo name like Stewart. How many of you anti-semite lefty bigots would quote him if you knew he was a Jew?

A foreign owned fake news service who second biggest owner is a Saudi Prince who believed the 9/11 terrorists were "heroes" and THAT'S who Republicans put their faith in.

The entire sad truth in one simple sentence.

A foreign owned fake news service who second biggest owner is a Saudi Prince who believed the 9/11 terrorists were "heroes" and THAT'S who Republicans put their faith in.

One picture is worth a hundred sentences:

Sharp-Eyed Viewers Catch Fox's 'MasterChef' Faking a Huge Crowd - Yahoo! TV Blog
Yes, obviously, Fox's entertainment division (you know that's separate from Fox News, right?) hates America.

Meanwhile, Dan Rather is still out of a job because he tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

And THAT'S who leftists put their faith in.

Saudi princes own a lot of America thanks to the democrat party making sure that we rely on foreign oil. Only angry lefties seem aware of the corporate history of news agencies. I have no idea who owns the news agency (CBS) that committed treason with forged documents. I heard the NY Times is owned by some mysterious Mexican. George Soros propaganda network "media matters" is tax exempt. People tune into the news networks that make sense. FOX ain't gonna go away because a second rate comedian formerly known as Jonathan Liebowitz thinks they ain't pretty.

Forum List

Back