Jon Stewart: after leaving the Daily Show, i didn't drop out of the world, i'm still living in the world

I don’t think so. He certainly put that asshole establishment prick Stephen Corlbert in his place.

Which guess is why he is off the air.

I bet he still votes D though.

Like Maher, he's been completely humiliated by this DNC shit show.... he'll still carry water for them but not with the same enthusiasm after they rolled out this drooling, stuttering fucktard and his cackling slut monkey....

If you're going to steal an election, make it worthwhile..... hmm?

Like Maher, he's been completely humiliated by this DNC shit show.... he'll still carry water for them but not with the same enthusiasm after they rolled out this drooling, stuttering fucktard and his cackling slut monkey....

If you're going to steal an election, make it worthwhile..... hmm?
I have to admit, I love watching Maher die inside as the DNC makes him look like what he is, which is a mindless tool.

I have to admit, I love watching Maher die inside as the DNC makes him look like what he is, which is a mindless tool.
Democrats have no qualms about eating their own, if they step even a little out of line, look at what they did to the Cuomo's.

Forum List

Back