Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

Democrat Ben Lugan says that after their stunning victories democrats and confident of retaking the housevin 2018.

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.
done, and now what is it you think you are defending? How's that term going altright? going going gone, condescending fk off.
Ask a clear question, please. I am defending nothing, merely pointing out how things look. If you think I am condescending to you, look the definition up.

Snout wants to meet a racist, so he should look in the mirror.
I don't need to ask you a question, I'm pointing out your fallacy. you feel you are sooooo much better a human than an alt right you use all the time. I'm pointing out to you that you are a condescending individual who can't admit being wrong. Your entire premise is fking wrong. now 0 for 6 wrong after your loss at the presidential election. And you calling me a racist is implying you are the one that is. thanks.
You can point out whatever silliness you want, and it is still silliness. And, yes, racists bridle like you just did. Thanks.

Show me exactly where I said the Dem would win? You can't. So you are also a liar.

Our relationships is never going to change. It is what it is.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fking silliness^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.
done, and now what is it you think you are defending? How's that term going altright? going going gone, condescending fk off.
Ask a clear question, please. I am defending nothing, merely pointing out how things look. If you think I am condescending to you, look the definition up.

I don't need to ask you a question, I'm pointing out your fallacy. you feel you are sooooo much better a human than an alt right you use all the time. I'm pointing out to you that you are a condescending individual who can't admit being wrong. Your entire premise is fking wrong. now 0 for 6 wrong after your loss at the presidential election. And you calling me a racist is implying you are the one that is. thanks.
You can point out whatever silliness you want, and it is still silliness. And, yes, racists bridle like you just did. Thanks.

Show me exactly where I said the Dem would win? You can't. So you are also a liar.

^^ Thank you for admitting it.

I've always thought you silly and a person who is condescending.

I've always thought you silly and a person who is condescending.
OK.

I r call this post to Sassy- what did you mean by 'get ready to eat your shorts' if you weren't predicting the Dem win?
“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

Clinton won the PV easily, as she was predicted to do, Sassy.

Get ready to eat your shorts.

Jake- you have a reputation of being a weasel because of this type of thing. Man up and just admit you were WRONG.

I r call this post to Sassy- what did you mean by 'get ready to eat your shorts' if you weren't predicting the Dem win?
“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

That one post outs him, he put his faith in a BS poll and expected a dem win....dumbass looks stupid trying to backtrack

That one post outs him, he put his faith in a BS poll and expected a dem win....dumbass looks stupid trying to backtrack
he's used to backtracking and looking stupid.

I hear the loons looning. :) You cannot point to where I said I expected a Dem win, but I would not have been surprised either. The poll was Breitbart, which surprised me that it had Ossof so far ahead.

Last edited:
I hear the loons looning. :) You cannot point to where I said I expected a Dem win, but I would not have been surprised either.
200.gif

I hear the loons looning. :) You cannot point to where I said I expected a Dem win, but I would not have been surprised either. The poll was Breitbart, which surprised me that it had Ossof so far ahead.

Dude give it a rest, your "prepare to eat your shorts" comment fully exposes you.

You look stupid, just stop

I love your posting, Sassy and jc. The more you do, the more I and right thinking people do what these people do below when they read you.

blackmen laughing.gif

Dude give it a rest, your "prepare to eat your shorts" comment fully exposes you.

Hey Jake, the point of your post was look GOPers, even Breitbart has it at 51% to 44%, so how can the poll be wrong. Dude, you fool nofkingbody

View attachment 134649

Hey Jake, the point of your post was look GOPers, even Breitbart has it at 51% to 44%, so how can the poll be wrong. Dude, you fool nofkingbody

Please write that in recognizable English, then make your point, dude.

gassy, I took the alt right apart here, no two ways about it.

That is your problem. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back