Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.
done, and now what is it you think you are defending? How's that term going altright? going going gone, condescending fk off.
Ask a clear question, please. I am defending nothing, merely pointing out how things look. If you think I am condescending to you, look the definition up.

Snout wants to meet a racist, so he should look in the mirror.

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.
done, and now what is it you think you are defending? How's that term going altright? going going gone, condescending fk off.
Ask a clear question, please. I am defending nothing, merely pointing out how things look. If you think I am condescending to you, look the definition up.

I don't need to ask you a question, I'm pointing out your fallacy. you feel you are sooooo much better a human than an alt right you use all the time. I'm pointing out to you that you are a condescending individual who can't admit being wrong. Your entire premise is fking wrong. now 0 for 6 wrong after your loss at the presidential election. And you calling me a racist is implying you are the one that is. thanks.

The pop definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. How long are desperate libs going to keep depending on skewed polls that predict democrat wins when they haven't won an important election in years?

The devastation is immense. The democrat/msm lost again. And Rachel BLINKY Maddow was racist for suggesting the rain kept the afro americans from voting!
the left are just very racist. they are condescending to the blacks thinking them sooo fking unable to do things others do. I just feel so bad for the blacks and yet they keep voting for these fking liberal pukes.

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

Last week, Breitbart gave him 7 points.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart

Holy crap. deja vu!!!

LOL Liberals and their polls. What's next? You going to post Trump's approval rating for us?

I used to think it was Liberals that ran the polls to help shape the elections. But now I think it's Republicans who run the polls. The constant letdown and eventual tears is just to good a joke.

I don't need to ask you a question, I'm pointing out your fallacy. you feel you are sooooo much better a human than an alt right you use all the time. I'm pointing out to you that you are a condescending individual who can't admit being wrong. Your entire premise is fking wrong. now 0 for 6 wrong after your loss at the presidential election. And you calling me a racist is implying you are the one that is. thanks.
You can point out whatever silliness you want, and it is still silliness. And, yes, racists bridle like you just did. Thanks.

Show me exactly where I said the Dem would win? You can't. So you are also a liar.

Our relationships is never going to change. It is what it is.

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart

You ever tire of being wrong?
Read what I wrote and acknowledge you are a liar.

It was Breitbart that gave him seven points, and I said "this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up."

You can point out whatever silliness you want, and it is still silliness. And, yes, racists bridle like you just did. Thanks.

Show me exactly where I said the Dem would win? You can't. So you are also a liar.

Our relationships is never going to change. It is what it is.

What a pathetic whinge, Fakey. You clearly were promoting the Referendum Against Trump Meme. How's that working out for you Progs?

*snicker*

It was Breitbart that gave him seven points, and I said "this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up."

You ever tire of living a fabrication, in the abstract, with free-flowing narrative?

You told me to be prepared to eat my shorts after I told you your polls were BS....which means you fell for the BS numbers and expected a Dem victory.

Your best bet is to slink away and lick your wounds. You look ridiculous

/---- Rachael Madcow now blames the GA loss to rain.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liberal policies are becoming unpopular to nearly half of Democrats
Soon all that will be left is total government dependents, illegals, prisoners, LGBwhatevers, and unemployed Antifa
What a lovely core constituency

“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

Clinton won the PV easily, as she was predicted to do, Sassy.

Get ready to eat your shorts.

LOL!

The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,”

Cool.
Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half. That is because of the demolite you elected to office. If Pence was president, Handel would have won much more easily at a much less expensive cost.

Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half.

What do you call the loser who lost by half as much?

You got it.....loser.
You can't learn.

I've learned that liberals lose, whine and lose some more.

/---- Rachael Madcow now blames the GA loss to rain.Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That is a stupid statement by Rachel. The GOP got their voters out.

Todd, you are right if you are talking about the Progressive wing of the Dems.

Forum List

Back