jon & kate screw the little 8

Honestly I am starting to think this is a HUGE publicity stunt! Before this story broke, I never heard of this TLC show and honestly never watched anything on TLC. That's the same for many people. 9.8 million is big for cable, but its not gigantic in the grand scheme of things.

Think about it! Kate starts the show be herself. More people will tune in from the publicity surrounding the breakup to see how she does it by herself. Jon shows up here and there and they show his tough life adjusting without the kids. Half way through the season Jon starts to show up and tell Kate his mistake and how much he loves her. Kate is defensive. Little by little he works his way back in and by the finale they are a loving couple set to go off on their 2nd honeymoon! Leaves a perfect hangover for the next season, where people are once again curious how they are doing now back together!

Just my 2 cents!

I was thinking this as well. In xx amount of time they might just have a Jon and Kate 'reunion' show.

If the show shifts its focus and is about Jon and Kate and not the kids, I'm not watching. The kids were the reason I tuned in.

The whole thing is getting old for me anyway.

Exactly it was getting old like the kids! They need a twist. Watch Kate do it on her own like a strong single mother that other women can identify with. Watch Jon have trouble adjusting on his own like many men can identify with. Not only did they get amazing amount of publicity and free advertising. They will increase viewership above the 9.8 (I predict to the 12 mil (and will hit 16 mil for the final make up), but they also opened up to a new demographic (older men with money). Getting to the right demographic is nearly as important as the size of the audience!

Forum List

Back